Sovereign citizen gets killed by police

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ran into a few of these guys. None were ever violent, even when we forcibly removed them from vehicles. They didn't cooperate, at all, but didn't resist physically and I don't recall any of them ever being armed...aside from maybe a pocket knife or something. I'm thankful none of my contacts with these people ever went this way.

Even if I believed in that movement I wouldn't choose to die over a ticket for no license or registration.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did he pull the gun or they just saw the gun?

Didn’t have to pull it, touching it is enough.

The problem now a days is, the po-po is so jumpy, the mere sight of a gun might get you shot. If there’s more than one badge in your immediate vicinity, it might get you shot a bunch. Once they hear a shot fired its game on, and you’re as likely as not to get mag dumped on, probably more than one mag.

Not saying it’s right, I’m saying that’s what we’re currently seeing. It’s a complicated issue, with multiple causes.

The behavior of the police sometimes leads to a loss of respect for the police by citizens. A loss of respect for the police by citizens sometimes leads to the police losing respect for the citizens. We’re in a really bad place. I’d recommend complying completely, and respectfully, even if you think they’re wrong. I’ve always been of the opinion that I’d much rather be insulted than be shot full of holes, but that’s just me, YMMV.

OKgetdown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn’t have to pull it, touching it is enough.

The problem now a days is, the po-po is so jumpy, the mere sight of a gun might get you shot. If there’s more than one badge in your immediate vicinity, it might get you shot a bunch. Once they hear a shot fired its game on, and you’re as likely as not to get mag dumped on, probably more than one mag.

Not saying it’s right, I’m saying that’s what we’re currently seeing. It’s a complicated issue, with multiple causes.

The behavior of the police sometimes leads to a loss of respect for the police by citizens. A loss of respect for the police by citizens sometimes leads to the police losing respect for the citizens. We’re in a really bad place. I’d recommend complying completely, and respectfully, even if you think they’re wrong. I’ve always been of the opinion that I’d much rather be insulted than be shot full of holes, but that’s just me, YMMV.
We hire egomaniac snowflakes who are expected to carry out fully corrupt and coercive orders. Yeah, it’s a disaster waiting to happen.

There is no law so deranged or immoral that your local/state/federal law enforcement won’t gleefully carry it out. We have a huge cop problem in this country.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We hire egomaniac snowflakes who are expected to carry out fully corrupt and coercive orders. Yeah, it’s a disaster waiting to happen.

There is no law so deranged or immoral that your local/state/federal law enforcement won’t gleefully carry it out. We have a huge cop problem in this country.

I don’t believe it’s quite as bad as you make it out to be, but yeah, we got some pretty serious issues. The overreach by some departments and some officers during the lockdowns was more than a little concerning. It still is.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I almost didn’t watch this video and now wish I hadn’t. FROM WHAT I CAN SEE, this guy died over a non registered vehicle and just having a gun. This “sovereign citizen” was a dumb@ss, but did he really deserve to die for it?!?
If he actually pulled the gun (which you can’t tell from the video), I have no sympathy for him, but if the cops shot him for just having a gun on his hip, the shooters need to go to prison.

Latest posts

Top Bottom