Sovereign citizen gets killed by police

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKgetdown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that aint no different than saying every black is blm and every white man is a white supremacist or antifa but im guessing you aint never gonna understand that are you. truth is there are bad people everywhere dont matter what their job is and this fool would still be alive if he wasnt so damn dumb.
It is different. They are government agents that are trained to act this way. Its the laws just as much as the cops.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I’m not mistaken, doesn’t he have an EMPTY holster on his hip when hits the ground? I’m not certain but I think that’s indicative that he probably drew the weapon.

I personally hate the government, authority, and mainstream culture probably more than the majority on this forum lol… but I’m smart enough to realize the government built the roads! Driving is a privilege NOT a right. I will always have my ducks in a row and cooperate with police. I generally have good interactions with police.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Name calling and then diverting blame to the citizenry. Go back and read the egomaniac snow flake part of my post. And then think about it.

I don't need to reread, or think about, anything you've posted. Your hyperbole has made your stance perfectly clear. It's not worth my time because it's without merit and displays a telling lack of critical thinking ability.

If you don't understand the problem goes beyond law enforcement or bad cops or even bad laws, then anything I, or anyone else, says to you is a waste of bandwidth.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1678464842249.png

Says all one needs to know. Holster is empty.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sovereign Citizens are very interesting folks , they don't recognize any government above the county level at least that was my impression from the ones I have observed. Strange cats for sure and I can see why they end up in this sorta predicament fairly regularly.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course. Some of them. Probably a small part of the total number. Just like in the population at large it's generally just a small number of people who create most of the problems.

But pretending the police are the only ones to blame is just ignorant...regardless of how heavy the chip on one's shoulder might be.
I’m not blaming the police in this incident. What’s ignorant is good cops covering for the small number of bad cops. I have no sympathy for what animosity police get, because if they would patrol their own ranks, a lot of it would go away.

Latest posts

Top Bottom