Sovereign citizen gets killed by police

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 356208
Says all one needs to know. Holster is empty.

No, it doesn't. There are any number of reasons his holster might be empty. That, in and of itself, is just part of the entire situation. On the other hand, it could mean he tried to draw his gun. We just don't know from only that video.

If I'm carrying, I might remove my gun from the holster if I go somewhere where carrying the gun is prohibited. A post office, for example. I sometimes forget to put the gun back, or maybe I'll just leave it where it is because I have another stop to make where I can't legally carry.

Things are rarely as black and white as we might want to believe.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't need to reread, or think about, anything you've posted. Your hyperbole has made your stance perfectly clear. It's not worth my time because it's without merit and displays a telling lack of critical thinking ability.

If you don't understand the problem goes beyond law enforcement or bad cops or even bad laws, then anything I, or anyone else, says to you is a waste of bandwidth.
just like you can't fix stupid, haters gonna hate. aint no sense in wasting time on em. if i was to guess i would say mr getdown screwed up at least once which made him have a run in with cops. now because they did their job he hates em all and lumps em into one basket but you can be sure he going to call 911 if he gets into trouble and needs them to bail him out. got to suck going thru life with an attitude like that.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not blaming the police in this incident. What’s ignorant is good cops covering for the small number of bad cops. I have no sympathy for what animosity police get, because if they would patrol their own ranks, a lot of it would go away.

I can speak from my experiences only. I've said this before many times... The bad cops worst enemies are the good cops. It's not the guys on the street that are usually the problem. It's the leadership. There are a variety of reasons leadership fails to remove the bad cops, even when they're made aware of them by the good cops.

Bureaucrats and administrators are the real culprits in my experience. When they fail in their responsibilities it does several things: two of the biggies are It emboldens the bad cops and it infuriates and demoralizes the good cops.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I've been pulled over for stretching the speed a little I've always made it home by having my hands on the top of the steering wheel and informing the officer that I have a carry license. Then I tell him where my firearms are and where my insurance and licences are located and how would he like me to proceed. Works for me anyway... but I guess one could FAFO if they wanna try some other approach to the interaction.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
just like you can't fix stupid, haters gonna hate. aint no sense in wasting time on em. if i was to guess i would say mr getdown screwed up at least once which made him have a run in with cops. now because they did their job he hates em all and lumps em into one basket but you can be sure he going to call 911 if he gets into trouble and needs them to bail him out. got to suck going thru life with an attitude like that.

Well, when that attitude is on display it certainly sucks for those of us exposed to it. A lot of people say "stupid should hurt". What they should say is "stupid should hurt the stupid...not the rest of us."

OKgetdown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You'd be wrong.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After reading the article it's a little more clear about the gun. It was found on the driver side floor.

I also found it interesting that mom apparently believes the laws don't apply to her as a sovereign citizen, she claims the cops declared war on her, she doesn't feel the need to cooperate with police, etc. But then she blames the police for not notifying her of her son's death. What a f'd up family.

In my opinion mom is likely complicit in her son's death.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You sound an awful lot like another fellow on OSA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom