Speaking of the JM Davis Gun Museum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We may have a reschedule of the eat and greet for the museum tour because weather has stopped the eat and shoot at the gerhard1’s range scheduled for this weekend and there is talk of moving it to our weekend.
The decision will be made this weekend what dates each will happen.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
We may have a reschedule of the eat and greet for the museum tour because weather has stopped the eat and shoot at the gerhard1’s range scheduled for this weekend and there is talk of moving it to our weekend.
The decision will be made this weekend what dates each will happen.
So this weekend you all will decide which weekend the ENS weekend and which weekend the Museum weekend will be...got it!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm kind of thinking of making both EnS events. Wife hasn't said yeah or nay yet, but it is generally a "yeah." Does anyone know if one can take pictures inside the gun museum? I say "both" because they are now considering just doing the Gerhard EnS on the 23rd of February.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, it appears from the opinions of our members that the Eat and Greet with a museum tour of the JM Davis Gun Museum will go on as scheduled, February 2.
Unless some other suggestions come up, Jimmy's egg at 10am for brunch and caravan to the museum afterward.

Let's talk about it, and who besides me is attending?

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, it appears from the opinions of our members that the Eat and Greet with a museum tour of the JM Davis Gun Museum will go on as scheduled, February 2.
Unless some other suggestions come up, Jimmy's egg at 10am for brunch and caravan to the museum afterward.

Let's talk about it, and who besides me is attending?
I plan on going. Is Jimmys egg the same as Eggberts or is Jimmys egg a place I don't know of in Claremore?

Latest posts

Top Bottom