Spring Fishing Report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at the Dam around 10ish and then move to a place next to a bunch of mobile home ( E 1270 RD ) sat there for awhile and gave up.

You have to do more then sit there. Ok, I am just messing with you. The bad thing about hybrids, they might feed like a starved hog for an hour and then shut off for a few hours.
So you interested in trip with that guide on here. Maybe he will do an OSA discount for a group trip.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
19", 3lbs. Great day on the LIR yesterday. I lost one bigger than this one.

ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y144_JCW355_100_0220.jpg

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday I decided to hit the LIR below Tenkiller lake since I knew it might be awhile till I might get back. Got a late start as I arrived at 3:30 pm. I decided I would fish till it was dark because of the late arrival . Geared up, I started walking to where I was going to fish and look down at the water, probably 100 or so dead trout. When they shut the water off one pocket of water is isolated, so my guess is that water temp and lack of oxygen killed them. Way to early for fish kill, that ususally happens in August if it happens at all.
Fishing was tough at first because of a really low flow which made the water really flat and you were very visible. I managed to catch fish eventually.

Latest posts

Top Bottom