Steve McQueen or Paul Newman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Meat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Steve
Steve-McQueen-Bullitt-Ford-Mustang.jpg

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'd drive real fast everywhere no one would ever catch me
and I'd kick your ass if you pissed me off so be careful what you ask me
and I'd never have an empty bottle or an empty bed
and as cool as Paul Newman is I bet Steve could whup his head

Last edited by a moderator:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mean...Steve had Ali MacGraw in her prime.

4.bp.blogspot.com__3F0lnNT4jdw_T1kSjFGmBSI_AAAAAAAAAys_FwptRiv6dd4e1c0f79a344cd737fb13145a2432.jpg

Steve McQueen skidded into the great beyond with his body completely shot, checked into a Juarez surgery shack under the name Sam Shepherd. You just don't get 83 years if you're top tier cool. Drugs, sex, and race gas. Die fighting.

"I could see that Jim (James Garner) was neat around his place. Flowers trimmed, no papers in the yard ... grass always cut. So to piss him off, I'd start lobbing empty beer cans down the hill into his driveway. He'd have his drive all spic 'n' span when he left the house, then get home to find all these empty cans. Took him a long time to figure out it was me."

:D

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...Steve McQueen skidded into the great beyond with his body completely shot, checked into a Juarez surgery shack under the name Sam Shepherd. You just don't get 83 years if you're top tier cool. Drugs, sex, and race gas. Die fighting.

Ironically drugs, sex, and race gas had nothing to do with it. It was mesothelioma from asbestos exposure that got him. McQueen figured it was probably from his time in the US marine corps messing with pipe insulation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom