Stolen Meds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I go to the pharmacy to fill my script, get my medicine and on my way home stop at a 7-11 for a can a of snuff. Get back into the truck take off for the house. 1/2 way there I noticed my bottle of pills, bag and all have "disappeared" from my front seat. Pull over and check, it's gone. I got scolded by my girlfriend for leaving them in plain sight. I still can't believe it. Has this ever happened to you?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I go to the pharmacy to fill my script, get my medicine and on my way home stop at a 7-11 for a can a of snuff. Get back into the truck take off for the house. 1/2 way there I noticed my bottle of pills, bag and all have "disappeared" from my front seat. Pull over and check, it's gone. I got scolded by my girlfriend for leaving them in plain sight. I still can't believe it. Has this ever happened to you?

Not like that. I have had pain pill's stolen before, but that was by a family member and it was several years ago. Don't have much to do with that person anymore now. Lock your truck eh?

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In HS, I worked in the hospital pharm. We were in the basement, behind ER. I was getting pills ready for the morning rounds. Nurse was putting them on her cart, when a guy comes around the corner, grabs a bag and takes off, out the back door.

A security guard was at the opposite end and started after him. I told him to just radio it in, no need to chase him. I hope enjoyed that bag of suppositories.

Last edited:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
In HS, I worked in the hospital pharm. We were in the basement, behind ER. I was getting pills ready for the morning rounds. Nurse was putting them on her cart, when a guy comes around the corner, grabs a bag and takes off, out the back door.

A security guard was at the opposite end and started after him. I told to radio it in, no need to chase him. I hope enjoyed that bag of suppositories.

It's people like that, that require the following suppository instructions: "1-remove foil before insertion". I kid you not, my wife can tell some awesome retail pharmacy stories.

Latest posts

Top Bottom