Texas has required number of signatures 25,000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, the Vast Right Wing Media Cabal Conspirasah is absolutely in control of all of the people in this country, and is the ONLY outlet for sensationalism, fear-mongering, agitprop, and blatant propaganda.

PBS, CBS, CNN, NBC, MSNBC, ABC and HNN are no match for Fox and AM radio. OMG, whatever will happen? We are DOOMED!

Must be how the presidential electi.....wait, WUT?

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Opinion based on facts/statistics or gut feeling?

Everyone I see predicting a collapse benefits financially from spreading such talk; Rawles, Beck etc....

Not that I advocate a great deal of this activity, but I think a caution from history is in order: Many people who predicted future events were found to be correct, many times after they were burned at the stake, sometimes literally. Some of the newer ones have learned to profit from the fear and "gut feelings" of others.

My big concern, even while I make fun of them? What if they ARE right? It has happened MANY times before.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read a lot of true crime books. Last spring I was meeting some friends for a camping trip, but I got to the (public) campground a day before they did. I sat around reading a true crime book about a serial killer. A lone camper on a motorcycle came and set up next to me. I was convinced this man was clearly, undoubtedly, a serial killer. Without question he was going to murder me when the sun went down.

He was just a camper on a motorcycle. He was not there to murder me.

Point being, if your source of media intake consists solely of internet forums (which lean the same way you lean politically), talk radio, Fox News, and the conservative blogosphere - you're going to think we're on the verge of civil unrest and economic collapse at every moment of every day. That doesn't make it anymore reasonable than me thinking a guy on a touring bike in a nice campground came there to murder me rather than fish.

Sorry, I can't take you seriously with that avatar. All I see is a rusty old nova with that guy yelling and beavis and butthead.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love it when the liberals are so blinded by their own self described superior intelligence they can not see the truth.

ExtremistPullup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Establish new legal system of motorcycle riding "Judges" who serve as police, judge, jury, and executioner all in one."
This is a petition to dissolve the current legal system and replace it with a single Hall of Justice, run by Judges; motorcycle-riding law officers who act as police, judge, jury, and executioner.

Sign here https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...olice-judge-jury-and-executioner-all/QS9sBWBc

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, the Vast Right Wing Media Cabal Conspirasah is absolutely in control of all of the people in this country, and is the ONLY outlet for sensationalism, fear-mongering, agitprop, and blatant propaganda.

PBS, CBS, CNN, NBC, MSNBC, ABC and HNN are no match for Fox and AM radio. OMG, whatever will happen? We are DOOMED!

Must be how the presidential electi.....wait, WUT?
Nope, not in control of ALL the people in this country. Just the right wing zealots who believe their own propaganda and now think they have a big secessionist movement going. :loser:
Everybody else knew exactly what was going to happen on election day.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not that I advocate a great deal of this activity, but I think a caution from history is in order: Many people who predicted future events were found to be correct, many times after they were burned at the stake, sometimes literally. Some of the newer ones have learned to profit from the fear and "gut feelings" of others.

My big concern, even while I make fun of them? What if they ARE right? It has happened MANY times before.

Sure, but who? Can you name one legitimate economist, who isn't making a profit from spreading the news, who is actually predicting a collapse? Not a double dip recession or even a depression, but a collapse?

Latest posts

Top Bottom