Texas State Carbine Match - February 21st 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I knew I screwed up stage one when Jerry Miculeck beat me back to my gear and said "can I give you a little advice?". I was so excited I completely forgot that I had just used 70 rounds on a 25 round stage and ran out of ammo!

The funny thing is I just picked up Jerry's practical rifle DVD last week and didn't finish watching it before the match. This morning I finished watching the section on shooting through ports with the rifle sideways. In that section Jerry gave the exact advice I would have needed to do about 150% better on stage 1 and would have finished in the top 15 or better in this match. He also said in that same section of the video "you don't want to learn this at a match" which is exactly what I did. I now blame my wife for not letting me watch Jerry's videos instead of Grey's Anatomy last week. I guess Jerry should have said you really should watch my new video. LMAO!!!

We need to do some shooting through some small sideways ports in upcoming matches.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Btw, I got $40 for your rifle. Tried for more but blue fins just aren't in these days! :)

actually, that ctr02 looks pretty comfortable in my safe.

Great job regardless of that stupid first stage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom