The 10MM pistol that everyone has dreamed about owning 😉

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have shot over 4000 rounds through one of my 45 HP.
And I have more than 1 Hi Point and none of them gave me a bit of trouble.

So still waiting for the point of letting me down.

I did see 2 thugs knocking on the neighbors door that was not home a couple years ago in the evening.
I went out and watched and when one went and looked beside the stockade gate I grabbed the nearest firearm.
Taurus PT1911 and went outside and asked what was going on.
They said they were with the Church of some kind and I told them they need to GIT!
We aren't putting up with any of that bull S... around here. NOW GIT!

I hunkered down in the dark shadow of the big oak in the front yard as I did not know if they were armed or not and I was thinking WTF I got this ill mannered Taurus that feeds when it feels like it.

I should have got the Hi-Point is exactly what went through my head.
My life may depend on it and I got this jam -o-matic in my hands.

Hi-Point has been 100% reliable.

I did chamfer the barrel top hat area on the Taurus which the Colt has and it is not reliable.

I own them and I shoot them and I know if they are reliable.
I do not bad mouth something unless I have first hand experience.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have shot over 4000 rounds through one of my 45 HP.
And I have more than 1 Hi Point and none of them gave me a bit of trouble.

So still waiting for the point of letting me down.

I did see 2 thugs knocking on the neighbors door that was not home a couple years ago in the evening.
I went out and watched and when one went and looked beside the stockade gate I grabbed the nearest firearm.
Taurus PT1911 and went outside and asked what was going on.
They said they were with the Church of some kind and I told them they need to GIT!
We aren't putting up with any of that bull S... around here. NOW GIT!

I hunkered down in the dark shadow of the big oak in the front yard as I did not know if they were armed or not and I was thinking WTF I got this ill mannered Taurus that feeds when it feels like it.

I should have got the Hi-Point is exactly what went through my head.
My life may depend on it and I got this jam -o-matic in my hands.

Hi-Point has been 100% reliable.

I did chamfer the barrel top hat area on the Taurus which the Colt has and it is not reliable.

I own them and I shoot them and I know if they are reliable.
I do not bad mouth something unless I have first hand experience.

Glad yours work and if that is good for you and go forth with using them, I have seen enough that do not work on the range I will pass.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's kind of like comparing range rover owners to Hyundai owners. Thinking the Hyundai owners aren't going to keep up with the maintenance as well as range rover owners so the Hyundais get a bad rap for breaking even though usually it's the opposite.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
C9C32400-9806-4826-8A1B-A92083CDD40E.jpeg

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
That's kind of like comparing range rover owners to Hyundai owners. Thinking the Hyundai owners aren't going to keep up with the maintenance as well as range rover owners so the Hyundais get a bad rap for breaking even though usually it's the opposite.

I always heard if you buy a Range Rover you better buy two so you have one to drive when the other is in the shop.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

If only a Hi Point had the Kia's reliability history. More like the Yugo or Trabant of the firearms world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom