The 10MM pistol that everyone has dreamed about owning 😉

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you hold it sideways when you made the shot?
No but I was sitting on a tree about 10 feet off the ground that had fell over and landed against another tree.
Took my bow and Hi-Point 45 up that tree on opening day deer gun one year because rifle was just too easy.
Deer came up behind me and was a little over 40 paces away.
I put the pistol in my right hand and turned around to shoot it while hanging onto my bow with my left hand.
Band flop. Right in the neck.
:)

Then I fell out of the tree and knocked myself smooth out when my head hit a big sandstone rock.
When I woke up I had peed myself, a limb on my bow was broke and I had a welp from the bow string across my face that looked like Zoro got after me.
Not even going to mention the poison ivy I fell through before I hit the ground with my head.

I do not know how long I was out as I do not have a cell phone and do not wear a watch but
something ate the guts and hind end off my deer before I woke up.
Now that I think about it I was covered with smelly pee, may not have pee'd myself it could have been the critters that ate my deer came to wizz on me.

I got the front shoulders and backstraps though.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No but I was sitting on a tree about 10 feet off the ground that had fell over and landed against another tree.
Took my bow and Hi-Point 45 up that tree on opening day deer gun one year because rifle was just too easy.
Deer came up behind me and was a little over 40 paces away.
I put the pistol in my right hand and turned around to shoot it while hanging onto my bow with my left hand.
Band flop. Right in the neck.
:)

Then I fell out of the tree and knocked myself smooth out when my head hit a big sandstone rock.
When I woke up I had peed myself, a limb on my bow was broke and I had a welp from the bow string across my face that looked like Zoro got after me.
Not even going to mention the poison ivy I fell through before I hit the ground with my head.

I do not know how long I was out as I do not have a cell phone and do not wear a watch but
something ate the guts and hind end off my deer before I woke up.
Now that I think about it I was covered with smelly pee, may not have pee'd myself it could have been the critters that ate my deer came to wizz on me.

I got the front shoulders and backstraps though.
Man, there is a lot to process in that story, holy hell man!

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
4A6AA94F-0206-4A2D-A98B-0A0B23B97A6F.jpeg

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will just come right out and say it, yeah I am too much of a gun snob to own such a thing. Guns like everything else need to be made to various price points to satisfy market demand since everyone can't afford or do not want to spend their money on a good quality firearm but . That thing is more or less quality wise on par with a harbor freight rachet. Might work ok for a while but at some point it will let you down.

Before I purchased that I would buy a Rock Island 1911 or a Mossberg patriot and that is saying something .

Latest posts

Top Bottom