The 10MM pistol that everyone has dreamed about owning 😉

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Patrick Swayze. I knew better than try to compete….

But back to our regularly scheduled program -

Are there uglier? Yes. But do they operate as well? NO!

ya want looks, Sig, CZ, Colt, Browning….

ya want a cheap fully functional tool ya do not care about scratching up out in the cow pasture or rock climbing? Hi-Point

there is a pot for every meal

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I will admit that I have watched Dirty Dancing in excess of 30 times. There was this girl, something about that movie awoke a fire that she kept buried deep :rubhands:
bruh, i have approached groups of women, completely alone, and dropped a few dirty dancing lines and been IN.

the trick is to use less known lines, that REALLY show you know the movie, not just baby in the corner or whatever. then they'll do anything; it's magic.

absolutely nothing wrong with that film; of all the "chick flicks" lets just say one could do WAY worse. learn it boys. learn it and use it.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1672806596299563.jpg

Gypsy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing gay about getting pussy.
-----------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------

76ad82.gif
Robo Cop's hammer.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I think I might get one. I’ve been waiting a few years for someone to release a non AR platform 10mm carbine (was really hoping for a lever action honestly), but have yet to see anything good. I keep eyeballing the high point carbine, I figure that it’s cheap and if it works well, then cool. I’ll have to get the matching pistol to go with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom