The 10MM pistol that everyone has dreamed about owning 😉

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You gotta be shi**ing me

No turd laying here.
I found what spring and looked at it and thought.... I KNOW WHERE ONE OF THOSE ARE.
I got in my stash of stuff and took apart a zerk and got a spring out of it and instant better Hi-Point trigger.

Yea I have taken a bunch of stuff apart in my lifetime just to see how it works.
Including zerks.

I was at a buddies a month ago and he had a 9 Hi-Point and said it is a crummy trigger.
I asked him if he had any of those Zerks and he did and I tweaked his 9 and it amazed him how easy it was and how much better the trigger was.

I was there to see if his 427 SBC truck was running again. He broke the trans in it doing wheelies on the street.
Transbraked th350 and high stall converter with 4.56 rear gears in a short bed chevy.

Ridiculous ride.

rustyaa55

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually if you want the trigger to improve you can replace 1 tiny spring.
I will not tell you where it is but I will tell you where to get the much better spring to use in it's place.
Get a spring out of one of these.
View attachment 335535
Heard about this for a different gun i own - which shall remain nameless to protect the idiots. Installed that spring in mine. Then installed another in my girlfriends. Anyway, she got real mad. The g/f, not the gun. She went to the doc and she's supposed to be ok.

LittleLoggie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was actually looking to buy a hi-point just for the hell of it in .45, kinda hard to find locally. And I’ve never ordered a firearm online. But this 10mm could be the first. Ugh. Lol

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do have a point of confusion. Are we supposed to use a plain brown bag around the Hi-Point when at the range to protect the eyesight of others? These things get very confusing for me!

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
j9rvn0zmr1aa1.png

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know many here hunt deer with handguns and I have taken a deer with my 45 Hi-Point pistol.
1 shot DRT.

Now Continue the badmouthing.
Wait… seriously shot a deer with a high point pistol? Haha nice! Did you hold it sideways when you made the shot?

My man drives a rattle can camo painted old Toyota corrolla and deer hunts with a highpoint.

You sir are a unique individual. For that you have my interest

rustyaa55

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heard about this for a different gun i own - which shall remain nameless to protect the idiots. Installed that spring in mine. Then installed another in my girlfriends. Anyway, she got real mad. The g/f, not the gun. She went to the doc and she's supposed to be ok.
Think there has been a misunderstanding about my previous post. Concerns me that some of the confusion might partially my fault. Got a lot of private messages after that post. Seems many might be flaming upset with me. Not sure because don't know most of the words sent. Please let me clear this up. A doc here = gunsmith. The g/f simply had her original trigger restored on her gun. After a few drinks she was able to tell me. She wanted the sloppy loose trigger back on her gun because it reminded her of me. Might have some been the drinks but sure was proud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom