The Desecration of Charlton Heston

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Storm Shadow

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The comedy skit and song "Cold Dead Hands" is a horrible lie and a vicious attack on honest, hard-working, God-fearing, red-blooded Americans who love their country and everything it stands for. These people would protect the rights of other Americans with their lives which includes the right to bear arms enumerated in the 2nd amendment to the Constitution of the United States. This right is not negotiable but is an inherent right that the people have to protect themselves and their families from anyone who threatens their freedom.

In this video, gun owners are characterized as ignorant, dangerous, insensitive and aggressive exhibiting the traits of neanderthals who want nothing more than to attack someone. Jim Carey tries to convey the ultimatum that if you are a gun-right supporter, you're a cold, insensitive person incapable of love and compassion. This is an ultimatum he's trying to deliver where the viewer either supports gun control or they are a horrible person. He also depicts gun owners (in this case Charlton Hesston) as being dangerous to themselves and ignorant in the use of weapons when Hesston shoots his foot with the shotgun. This is a horrible lie and couldn't be farther from the truth. In reality, gun owners are some of the most knowledgeable and respectable people I've ever known. I've been around hundreds of gun-toting Americans at one of the gun rallies at the capitol and didn't feel the least bit worried that anyone there would use them to attack someone else. That's because they are responsible people who understand and respect the gun and treat them appropriately.

Any "American" who supports gun control I say is NOT a patriot of this country because they want to change it. Anyone who voted for the POTUS is a traitor to the nation because they voted for CHANGE... changing the nation from what it is into something that it is not. If you change America, it is no longer America, but something else, a mutant monstrosity that leaves the people vulnerable to authoritarians who want nothing more than to dictate the people. In this case, it's liberals who want to force their beliefs onto others. I'm calling you out, "Ace_on_the_Turn" for being a liberal shill operating in this forum for the purpose of causing a disturbance and attempting to influence public opinion for your own agenda. I say you are a traitor and unpatriotic, going against the rights 50,000 patriotic Americans sacrificed their lives over in the 1700s.

Lastly, Jim Carey is a traitor to his country and the fallen heroes of the Revolutionary War. He is a Canadian infiltrator bringing his liberal agenda to America and should be stripped of his citizenship and shipped back to Canada where he belongs.

Well stated. We know Obama's own PAC pays people to scour and engage in debates at best on the web, and outright lies and propaganda at worst.

Latest posts

Top Bottom