The Desecration of Charlton Heston

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i1058.photobucket.com_albums_t414_3inSlugger_AdviceGodhestob_zps6bff8f61.jpg

Braggs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I notice you ignored my question about prisoners having access to firearms. Wonder why that is? No, I really don't wonder, I know.

What? Ex-cons that have served their time to society no longer have the right to protect themselves, their family, or their home from others who wish to do harm to them? Haven't they served their time? Where does it say in the 2nd Amendment that ex-cons and psychos are not allowed to have guns? What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand? It's pretty clear.

Don't you see a conflict of interest where the government can make laws that make people criminals that, according to other laws, prevent them from owning guns in opposition of the 2nd amendment which was intended to prevent the government from being tyrannical over the people? That's one HUGE loop there where the government can effectively nullify the 2nd amendment. Make no mistake, they keep encroaching on our freedom inch by inch until everyone is a criminal.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"Left to themselves, things always go from bad to worse." - that quote would suggest totalitarian beliefs would it not? I tend to look further past that law and say all things will "self-correct" eventually without having to have a bazillion rules...of course I want enough government to prevent anarchy and have rule of law...but I could not resist feeding off of your last post :)

What's wrong with Brazilians? I love Brazilian girls!
brazilian_girl_mms.jpg

Braggs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"Left to themselves, things always go from bad to worse." - that quote would suggest totalitarian beliefs would it not? I tend to look further past that law and say all things will "self-correct" eventually without having to have a bazillion rules...of course I want enough government to prevent anarchy and have rule of law...but I could not resist feeding off of your last post :)

I second that notion. If you don't do something, the whole world will implode. It's a threat and an ultimatum.

YOU WILL pass gun control legislation, sh00ter, or you're a dirty baby killer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What? Ex-cons that have served their time to society no longer have the right to protect themselves, their family, or their home from others who wish to do harm to them? Haven't they served their time? Where does it say in the 2nd Amendment that ex-cons and psychos are not allowed to have guns? What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand? It's pretty clear.

Don't you see a conflict of interest where the government can make laws that make people criminals that, according to other laws, prevent them from owning guns in opposition of the 2nd amendment which was intended to prevent the government from being tyrannical over the people? That's one HUGE loop there where the government can effectively nullify the 2nd amendment. Make no mistake, they keep encroaching on our freedom inch by inch until everyone is a criminal.

If it can't be infringed, how can the government restrict prisoners from having access to firearms while in prison? It's a simple question. Do you support the right of prisoners to have access to firearms?

Braggs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If it can't be infringed, how can the government restrict prisoners from having access to firearms while in prison? It's a simple question. Do you support the right of prisoners to have access to firearms?

Yes, prisoners might as well have firearms too. They manufacture their own weapons anyways. They riot and take over the prisons even without guns. There's nothing stopping them from setting themselves free other than themselves. Even in the most secure prisons in the US prisoners have access to street drugs, illegal, controlled substances... what's stopping them from having access to firearms already if they wish? ... absolutely nothing. They are there because they want to be. Some of them want to serve their time and get out, others want to stay because the prisoners run the prisons, not the guards. You'll find that in every case where the guards get out of control, the prisoners riot and take the place over.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

the founders themselves were criminals...just ask the king LOL...seriously though, at the very least, some guy who got a DUI 10yrs ago should not have his right to defend himself, or go hunting taken away because of a loss of his 2nd amendment rights...even thought he 2nd amendment is not about self-defense or hunting, you know what I mean.

I believe there is a law maker here in OK who has proposed a bill to allow non-violent offenders who have paid their debt to society to own guns...I support that and I am not a felon.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
the founders themselves were criminals...just ask the king LOL...seriously though, at the very least, some guy who got a DUI 10yrs ago should not have his right to defend himself, or go hunting taken away because of a loss of his 2nd amendment rights...even thought he 2nd amendment is not about self-defense or hunting, you know what I mean.

I believe there is a law maker here in OK who has proposed a bill to allow non-violent offenders who have paid their debt to society to own guns...I support that and I am not a felon.

Well heck, Braggs doesn't want to wait until they "have paid their debt to society". He thinks they should have access to firearms in prison.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well heck, Braggs doesn't want to wait until they "have paid their debt to society". He thinks they should have access to firearms in prison.

Well if that is really what he intended to mean, it is safe to say that idea will never become mainstream. I "think" what he was trying to say was that they get all sorts of stuff snuck into prisons already and no law is going to stop them...a new law in and of itself is not much of a deterrent to law breakers...

[Broken External Image]

ANYWAY, BACK ON TOPIC...Ace, how do you feel about Jim Carey or other foreigners making fun of American heros/icons, and passive aggressively attacking gun owners in America at the same time...How do you feel about being essentially being told you should share the blame for the horror in Connecticut? I am assuming you are pro-2nd amendment but you do have "Ace" in your name LOL

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom