The Devils Ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Driller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I caught parts of this last year while out of town (no cable at home). I stuck with it awhile struggling to find the point of it all. What motivates anyone to be a part of this group? The little hats with the upturned brims are particularly troubling to me.

At the end of my study, I was left feeling awkward and confused. Kind of like I had stumbled into a gay bar full of Renta-Santas and Elvis impersontators and had jeopardized my soul by turning and walking away instead of running away for my life......

Haven't had cable in 15 years. I'm OK with that.

OKCIS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eric Bischoff is an Executive Producer for the show, so that in itself says a lot about how real it is.

He also owns the Copyright for Sinister Mob Syndicate the rival biker gang thats come around this season.

the only thing that makes it even like 5% legitimate is one of the Laffing Devils members was arrested for Attempted Murder back in december.

Stackle2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The show is ridiculous, & embarrassing for those of us who are riders.... don't need an even worse reputation based on these wannabe home boys

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many years ago, I was a patcholding member of a club in OK. I can assure you that no real 1% club would allow a camera crew to follow them around. It's pure BS. (and no, I've never watched it)

Latest posts

Top Bottom