The Mid-Term Election thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What hissy fits? Where in this thread have I said anything other than lil George was President and Pelosi was Speaker when our economy took a crap?

I mentioned it about post 125 ish but never said he was to blame. If you wanna gloat, then by all means gloat and praise your new leaders. If you wanna talk economics and bubbles and who is responsible for the the economy crashing, recently or during the Carter Reagan years we can argue about that too.

But i think you wanna gloat. Gloat it up man. It'll come back around tho. And the bubble will burst again. Then I'll have my turn.

Like I said... hissy fit. You're upset.... I get it. Not here to gloat, or anything of the like, I just prefer facts over emotion.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Like I said... hissy fit. You're upset.... I get it. Not here to gloat, or anything of the like, I just prefer facts over emotion.

I've never been upset over politics or argueing politics on a gun forum. Your hissy fit comment is nothing more than a lame attempt at mockery.

As far as facts vs emotion, what is it that you want facts on? Do you need a "link" to show proof that lil George Bush and Nancy Pelosi were in charge when our economy tanked?

Do you want proof that Bill Clinton was President while the economy flourished during the 90s?

What fact would you like me to provide that the economy sucked during the terms of Presidents Carter, Reagan and big George?

How bout you provide some fact and show me my "emotional" argument in this thread or point to the post where I had a "hissy fit".

What point of fact have you argued?

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once Sam Walton opened a retail store in these great States, life as we the peeps had known for the previous 175 or so years was doomed. Why did Sam do it? Why?

Why does any American get out of bed and go to work? Profit.... Ol Sammy simply decided to cut out the middle men and build his own distribution supply.

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never been upset over politics or argueing politics on a gun forum. Your hissy fit comment is nothing more than a lame attempt at mockery.

As far as facts vs emotion, what is it that you want facts on? Do you need a "link" to show proof that lil George Bush and Nancy Pelosi were in charge when our economy tanked?

Do you want proof that Bill Clinton was President while the economy flourished during the 90s?

What fact would you like me to provide that the economy sucked during the terms of Presidents Carter, Reagan and big George?

How bout you provide some fact and show me my "emotional" argument in this thread or point to the post where I had a "hissy fit".

What point of fact have you argued?

Thou doth protest too much.

Now if you are backpeddling to the point that you just simply stating who was in office during a recession, and not looking at the timeframe of the term or the previous policies that caused the issue, then I can see you being more misinformed that previously thought. Even though you "lived" through it.

Your words were.... "the Economy Boomed..... then Lil George happened" So since you are retracting any insinuendo let's be clear on what you are trying to say here.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No, but after 9/11 he never really had a chance. He was handed a bag full of **** to start out with. If Clinton would have address Obama when he bombed the trade center or the USS Cole maybe it wouldn't have happened and President Obama is doing the same thing now. Just passing the problem to the next person in office.

Latest posts

Top Bottom