The Mid-Term Election thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sorry but the age thing just isn't gonna work, not that it matters because we are talking about the Clinton years and I remember them just fine. Do the math if you feel the need but I remember the bubble quite well.

Feel free to add any critical thinking on the matter, other than stating that you lived through it. Lots of people did. I'm not taking away from Clinton completely, but your comments about Bush like he crashed the economy are again misinformed to say the least.

Bush/Pelosi is to blame. It was their watch.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you toss out jabs. You obviously haven't a clue why we are in the shape we are. Maybe that economy book will make better TP.

Interesting what happens to a certain demographic when they get a little of what they give so freely. Maybe you should stop throwing hissy fits and provide some intelligent and critical thinking? Or is that a bit too much to ask in this discussion?

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once Sam Walton opened a retail store in these great States, life as we the peeps had known for the previous 175 or so years was doomed. Why did Sam do it? Why?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Interesting what happens to a certain demographic when they get a little of what they give so freely. Maybe you should stop throwing hissy fits and provide some intelligent and critical thinking? Or is that a bit too much to ask in this discussion?
What hissy fits? Where in this thread have I said anything other than lil George was President and Pelosi was Speaker when our economy took a crap?

I mentioned it about post 125 ish but never said he was to blame. If you wanna gloat, then by all means gloat and praise your new leaders. If you wanna talk economics and bubbles and who is responsible for the the economy crashing, recently or during the Carter Reagan years we can argue about that too.

But i think you wanna gloat. Gloat it up man. It'll come back around tho. And the bubble will burst again. Then I'll have my turn.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, would anybody be saying things about her inexperience if the politics were reversed?

Only if she won an executive position like governor or president. Nobody really cared when Dohbama was elected to the senate because that is one of the places they can get some experience. He did not stay they long enough to get any real experience which is why many people think Palin even with her short term as governor was better qualified for the job. Hers was not much longer but it was in a executive position.

So you are a Republican, posing as a Tea Partier. Correct me if I'm wrong but ain't Tea Partiers very principled ppl. Like they wouldn't compromise and support some Anti gun, pro choice, big Govt, Universal healthcare, RINO?

IF that's what you did then I find it hard to believe your a real Tea Party guy. Sounds like you are more of a typical Republican posing as a Tea Partier. Cruz wouldn't compromise.

And again you are showing that you do not have a freaking clue about the real world. The only reason to vote for Romney was because he was the lesser of two evils compared to Dohbama. You either vote the lesser evil or you sit around whining. I choose to try and make a difference because even a microscopic nudge in the right direction is better then none. And Cruz is in the GOP so yes we would compromise, just not with tax and spend liberals.

And Tea Party members are made up of more then just Republicans, many are independents and about 20% are Democrats.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Only if she won an executive position like governor or president. Nobody really cared when Dohbama was elected to the senate because that is one of the places they can get some experience. He did not stay they long enough to get any real experience which is why many people think Palin even with her short term as governor was better qualified for the job. Hers was not much longer but it was in a executive position.

And again you are showing that you do not have a freaking clue about the real world. The only reason to vote for Romney was because he was the lesser of two evils compared to Dohbama. You either vote the lesser evil or you sit around whining. I choose to try and make a difference because even a microscopic nudge in the right direction is better then none. And Cruz is in the GOP so yes we would compromise, just not with tax and spend liberals.

And Tea Party members are made up of more then just Republicans, many are independents and about 20% are Democrats.

A very weak justification. But it's ok. You can always be proud you voted for a tax and spend liberal Anti gun Republican who laid the foundation for the ACA. If that's what Tea Partiers do then I won't be a part of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom