The Pentagon will send 100 to 200 US troops to Taiwan...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Training what? The proper gender pronouns!! Commercials I have been seeing are embarrassing. Cannot imagine a SIS Bae, whatever the hell that is , running at some one with a fixed bayonet screaming to kill to kill to kill without mercy as long as you don't hurt my feeling by misgendering me.......... Freaking pathetic. :nono2:

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
yay!

trantroll.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There has been US troops in Taiwan for years I believe. They are there to train Taiwan on the US equipment they buy. From F-16s and Patriot missiles, to M-1 tanks they all need training on upkeep. Taiwan just recently purchased upgraded F-16V fighters.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
There has been US troops in Taiwan for years I believe. They are there to train Taiwan on the US equipment they buy. From F-16s and Patriot missiles, to M-1 tanks they all need training on upkeep. Taiwan just recently purchased upgraded F-16V fighters.
That's my point. We've had troops there for years so what good is another 100 going to do to scare China?

Latest posts

Top Bottom