The Pentagon will send 100 to 200 US troops to Taiwan...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big green chopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What the hell good is that going to do?
After reading through the comments on this post I was sad. Come one guys...

1. 200 military personnel is OBVIOUSLY not designed to scare anyone, much less win a conflict or kick off WW3. It is a signalling move. it is more of our skin in the game.
2. Gen Millie is a corrupt little piggy, but can we attribute anything significant to this man... he is just a scheel for the extreme leftists. He has proven himself to be a dishonest, traitorous, chameleon that will brown nose anyone.
3. For those who jumped to far-drawn conclusions about this commencing WW3 and have already decided that the US cannot win against them here is some food for feeble thoughs:

* The Chinese may have stolen a lot of our tech and proved skillful to some measure in reverse engineering it, their massive military is entirely un-tested. They have never been in any kind of conflict other than persecuting a few impoverished minorities and getting into arguments with the Indian Military.

* Their so-called "dragon" Army is comprised of troops who remember, are simply subjects of the CCP. These individuals loathe and fear their government. They are not free, did not volunteer, and do not have independent moral convictions they are willing to die for like Americans. They joined to survive and must hide any emotion or thought that goes against the CCP.

* Despite the woke brainwashing of the US military, I for one, would never underestimate the men who kept their heads down and mouth shut through all that bull so they could stay in the military for the next war. Their rage will be channeled onto the "dragon" with a fury that makes me shudder.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, I am really confused... what does this have to do with Trump? It's a post from Mavs and I am waiting for something to be said disparaging the 45th President.

Actually a good thread and worth talking about. My take, only to make Taiwan feel like we've got their back. Purely symbolic. Nothing strategic.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, I am really confused... what does this have to do with Trump? It's a post from Mavs and I am waiting for something to be said disparaging the 45th President.

Actually a good thread and worth talking about. My take, only to make Taiwan feel like we've got their back. Purely symbolic. Nothing strategic.
That’s the confusing part for me. On the one hand, Biden seeks to be in Xi’s pocket. On the other, he keeps saying we’ve got Taiwan’s back.

Is it a ruse? Or is it another way to get more money?

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That fat pig millie being woke will tip the China pals on where they are...he's a current Benndict Arnold

These clowns in DC want to send your kids to wars on two fronts niether we can win...

this is not the 1960 after WW2 world....
R (43).jpeg

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought I might have heard that the men being sent to Taiwan were selected based on their negative attitudes towards the new woke military and/or that they knew too much about something they shouldn’t have known about. When the Red Chinese catch them……well, let’s say that it won’t go well for the poor lads.

Latest posts

Top Bottom