The Romy PSL wears a bi-pod.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked mine up from Sooner Guns for $659.00 plus tax. I know it aint a real Dragunov, but I probably have just as much fun shooting it anyway. Also I don't see the price going down on these anytime soon, or ever for that matter, so I think they will make a better investment than some of the other guns you can pick up from a retailer.

The scope is cool and has a quick dial range adjustment 100,200,300,350,400,450,500 meters and so on all the way up to 1,000. After sighting it in close but not perfect at 100m I took it up the hill to shoot at 490 yds. I just clicked the elevation knob over to the 450m setting and my first shot hit the dirt 1'' in front of the plate. Second shot a HIT. Seems to be accurate.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good looking setups there. They are minute of man accurate. Another option is get a more powerful Eastern Block optic or better a side mount rail and a good optic like a Leupy or Nikon to realize its real potential.

Phat Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got the 6X42 scope for Christmas and it has lighted reticules to boot :) I need to take it to the range and get it sighted in..I can get the COM with open sights at 100 yards so I'm happy so far! :w000t:

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
did you have those bipod adapters made or can they be found somewhere. Ya'll got some slick long range boom sticks. Damn, would hate to be humping along and get zapped by that. Me thinks x54r might smart a little. a mite more than a pesky ole 5.56. lol

preokc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thats badass TW! were did you get the adaptor? I took a threaded adaptor and just threaded it into the lower forearm on mine but i quit shooting mine off the bipod when i noticed some cracks in the wood.

I need to get an adaptor like that!

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v460_preokc_MVC_020S.jpg

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe he made it. himself.

We have a winner!!! Yes I made this myself out of some old 3/8'' keystock from an electric motor and some angle iron. My ability to weld is lacking, but all the welds are on the inside luckily and only I and everyone else who has seen this thread know they are hideous.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats badass TW! were did you get the adaptor? I took a threaded adaptor and just threaded it into the lower forearm on mine but i quit shooting mine off the bipod when i noticed some cracks in the wood.

I need to get an adaptor like that!

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v460_preokc_MVC_020S.jpg

I will trade you an adapter for your buttstock and pistol grip. Haha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom