The shoe's getting ready to drop.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmguns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate that we must start taking about this but we must.We need to start writing to everyone because BO,I'm sure already has his people working on some kind of BAN! I'm so sorry for what Haapen.God Bless Them ALL.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I doubt that writing your congress people will work this time. The libs and other gun grabbers wait for a tragedy like this where public opinion is fired up against guns and use it to force through anti-gun laws. How do you think they got all the previous gun laws passed. Go back and check. I will bet almost every gun ban or law was passed shortly after some kind of highly public shooting.

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am sorry as well. I know first hand how it feels to lose a child. I can't say anything we all do not already know, or say daily.....

I will just begin to pray, and save now for an AR...

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My two predictions right now are:

1. The Brady Bunch are about to wet themselves with excitement.

2. The NRA Bunch are going to bed tonight with visions of huge money piles dancing in their heads.

My sadness apparently knows no bounds. :(

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt that writing your congress people will work this time. The libs and other gun grabbers wait for a tragedy like this where public opinion is fired up against guns and use it to force through anti-gun laws. How do you think they got all the previous gun laws passed. Go back and check. I will bet almost every gun ban or law was passed shortly after some kind of highly public shooting.

Notably San Ysidro and Stockon.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My two predictions right now are:

1. The Brady Bunch are about to wet themselves with excitement.

2. The NRA Bunch are going to bed tonight with visions of huge money piles dancing in their heads.

My sadness apparently knows no bounds. :(

And they say I'm cynical/jaded, :P But I'm pretty sure you're correct.

TSgt Twitch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had the discussion with the Wife, She gave green light on Buying a "few" extra high cap magazines and a c mag, then getting the reloading components together for my press which I have only done pistol on so far. I think the next AWB is going to be a photocopy of california's with a fw extra's and I am afraid there will be no grandfathering this time. Sadly the firearms industry is the only thing that has done well under this administration and its about to do a whole lot better since many in congress can not tell the difference between auto, semi auto, m-4, ak, ar etc. Ignorance and fear are going to be the authors and signers of this bill and my greedy little capitalist heart is gonna be ready for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom