The shoe's getting ready to drop.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had the discussion with the Wife, She gave green light on Buying a "few" extra high cap magazines and a c mag, then getting the reloading components together for my press which I have only done pistol on so far. I think the next AWB is going to be a photocopy of california's with a fw extra's and I am afraid there will be no grandfathering this time. Sadly the firearms industry is the only thing that has done well under this administration and its about to do a whole lot better since many in congress can not tell the difference between auto, semi auto, m-4, ak, ar etc. Ignorance and fear are going to be the authors and signers of this bill and my greedy little capitalist heart is gonna be ready for it.

Save your money and don't get the C-Mag. Get 20-25 P-Mags instead. Far more reliable and they hold 6 times the ammo!

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The US isn't exactly England though. I'd wager there is going to be some serious backlash over the political comments the Prez made.

Hate to use Fox News, but there is already one (tiny) TX school that is allowing Teachers to carry with training/restrictions. I'd wager that school never sees a rampage shooting. Gun buying is soaring to the point that several former antis (and hypocrites) are scared enough that voting might go a bit differently next go around for Congress.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404721,00.html

Both political sides are gearing up - and to have any sort of tragedy like this cause folks to turn to politics...

It makes me sick.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had the discussion with the Wife, She gave green light on Buying a "few" extra high cap magazines and a c mag, then getting the reloading components together for my press which I have only done pistol on so far. I think the next AWB is going to be a photocopy of california's with a fw extra's and I am afraid there will be no grandfathering this time. Sadly the firearms industry is the only thing that has done well under this administration and its about to do a whole lot better since many in congress can not tell the difference between auto, semi auto, m-4, ak, ar etc. Ignorance and fear are going to be the authors and signers of this bill and my greedy little capitalist heart is gonna be ready for it.

Yep stocking up on reloading components is a good idea because you never know what those fools in DC are going to do.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When he said "somethings got to change" I'm pretty sure I know what he was alluding to and it wasn't that he'd quit dividing the country.

The great divider.

Cougar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dianne Feinstein has promised she will introduce an assault weapons ban in a few weeks when Congress goes back into session.

"It will ban the sale, the transfer, the importation and the possession, not retroactively, but prospectively," and ban the sale of clips of more than ten bullets, Feinstein said. "The purpose of this bill is to get... weapons of war off the streets."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...eapons-ban_n_2311477.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dianne Feinstein has promised she will introduce an assault weapons ban in a few weeks when Congress goes back into session.

"It will ban the sale, the transfer, the importation and the possession, not retroactively, but prospectively," and ban the sale of clips of more than ten bullets, Feinstein said. "The purpose of this bill is to get... weapons of war off the streets."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...eapons-ban_n_2311477.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

She'll introduce it, and it will flounder like every other piece of legislation in our dysfunctional congress.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The same Diane Feinstein said,

And, I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I'd walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me.

It's the hypocrisy that infuriates me.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She'll introduce it, and it will flounder like every other piece of legislation in our dysfunctional congress.

I hope you're right but the way they keep the spewing "it's for the children", might get some traction this time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom