The shoe's getting ready to drop.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If she introduced it right now, maybe. But by January the country will be fixated on previews of the Super Bowl commercials and whatever Lindsay Lohan has stolen in her latest crime spree.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, and we want to give a hearty thank you to all the OSA members who helped put this clown in office.

This,

On the other hand. Let them ban all guns, and demand that we turn them in. Im tired of the crap.

Its kinda like, when you know you have to puke, but you cant, so you stick your finger down your throat so you will puke (because you know you will feel better afterwards)

People tend to forget or make fun of 1776.

Lets just get it over with. It is bound to happen.

Lets get this party started.

Let em tell us to turn them in. I will be the first to tell them to go straight to hell.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You mean like the healthcare law did? The one that was recently upheld by SCOTUS?

The one that was passed with Dem control of the House and Senate?

It's not the same congress...it's worse...and they haven't passed a single piece of meaningful legislation. I have little faith in the republican controlled house, but I'm pretty sure no AWB will pass that body.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was pissed he quoted scripture. This ******* won't allow religion in schools and he quotes scripture (more than once) in his speech to the entire nation?

Just some more hypocrisy for you.

It infuriates me.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The GOP won't stand up under the pressure. If/when Boener rolls over on the fiscal cliff, he'll roll even faster over this gun bill. Glorious Leader would use all of his re-election's political capitol if he could pass a major gun control bill.

Boys and girls, buy them quickly.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This,

On the other hand. Let them ban all guns, and demand that we turn them in. Im tired of the crap.

Its kinda like, when you know you have to puke, but you cant, so you stick your finger down your throat so you will puke (because you know you will feel better afterwards)

Let em tell us to turn them in. I will be the first to tell them to go straight to hell.

It's not going retroactive bro...which is another interesting fact. "Well if you've already got it you can keep it". If they were really intent on getting these WMD's off the streets they'd make it retro. But they won't because they know the nation wouldn't stand for it and that would be "unpopular", thus detrimental to their political career. So it's just another false sense of security for Americans. A little at a time, first stop the ability to buy them, maybe after a few more instances they will tell us to give the ones already out there to the authorities.

ruckerduck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This,

I agree, unfortunately.

TSgt Twitch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Save your money and don't get the C-Mag. Get 20-25 P-Mags instead. Far more reliable and they hold 6 times the ammo!

I have plenty polymer magazines in 30round but two of my rifles only take aluminum/steel (fs2k's) and the c-mag is 100rounds and very reliable in my ar's, But i would be buying the new one to leave in box to show off on this boating trip I have planned. I am thinking about an extra 20-30 30rnd steel/used gi mags then refurbish them as needed. A good set of dies or 2, and a variety of led/bulk powders. as I see the bill probally leaning more towards the heavy taxation of ammo, restriction of online ammo sales, forbidden military surplus sales because its got that military name in it etc.

I do not think we will get away from this one with just a light restriction and grandfather clauses, i think they are gonna go bigger than they know they can and barter down to something stricter than we think they can. I also think dems will tie it to some bill important to the majority of the republicans like military spending or business taxes or debt ceiling talks in February, as a stand alone bill would flounder horrifically.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Had the discussion with the Wife, She gave green light on Buying a "few" extra high cap magazines and a c mag, then getting the reloading components together for my press which I have only done pistol on so far. I think the next AWB is going to be a photocopy of california's with a fw extra's and I am afraid there will be no grandfathering this time. Sadly the firearms industry is the only thing that has done well under this administration and its about to do a whole lot better since many in congress can not tell the difference between auto, semi auto, m-4, ak, ar etc. Ignorance and fear are going to be the authors and signers of this bill and my greedy little capitalist heart is gonna be ready for it.

Just wondering, are you going to be keeping those hi capacity mags when it's illegal to own them?

Yeah, and we want to give a hearty thank you to all the OSA members who helped put this clown in office.

Amen to that one.

She'll introduce it, and it will flounder like every other piece of legislation in our dysfunctional congress.

I'm afraid the republican house is going to be feeling political pressure like they haven't felt before on this one, the Brady Bunch and Dems have been waiting for such a tragedy to get ban on our weapons.

This,

That is exactly how I feel. I have said before that if something ever happened like this we would all line up to turn our guns in over having our lives destroyed, but I just can't see myself driving to the nearest police station to turn in my AR-15's and hi-capacity magazines. I wonder how those bills like the one in Wyoming, or Wyoming for that matter would stand up to such a ban on guns from the federal government.

Latest posts

Top Bottom