The shoe's getting ready to drop.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahamay6

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let them ban them. That way they can see that the only way to stop violence in schools, theaters, and malls would be to ban schools, theaters, and malls.

ahamay6

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ya know, when all the hype started when obummer POS was elected the first time, and the prices/supply went to hell, I waited.
When the POS was getting elected for the second time, and there was a minor run, I waited, and each time things settled down and life went back to normal.
I don't see anything different this time.

^^^^this. Thanks Dennis.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So what, I voted for Obama the last 2 times. Are you so stupid to think a McCain or Romney Presidency would have prevented any of these shootings? You must live in a pretend word. Did George Bush prevent 911? Did the great Reagan prevent an attempted assassination?

Put the blame for this pending political fight where it belongs, on the crazies who committed murder. Or better yet on the Politicians who may vote for some stupid legislation.

Ha, my fault, how stupid.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keeping God in school could have prevented this tragedy??? Please tell me how many cases of child molestation he prevented in churches...

You're missing the point. We're not talking about making all public schools into parochial schools, we're talking about having a clear moral code being taught in schools.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So what, I voted for Obama the last 2 times. Are you so stupid to think a McCain or Romney Presidency would have prevented any of these shootings? You must live in a pretend word. Did George Bush prevent 911? Did the great Reagan prevent an attempted assassination?

Put the blame for this pending political fight where it belongs, on the crazies who committed murder. Or better yet on the Politicians who may vote for some stupid legislation.

Ha, my fault, how stupid.
Straw man argument. We're not talking about the crime, we're talking about the reaction to it by POTUS. Besides, the last time I checked, Obama was (and is) a politican... excuse me, Politican... who will sign the "stupid legislation" if not bypass the Congress and the Constitution and issue a Royal Edict... Excuse me, an Executive Order.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Straw man argument. We're not talking about the crime, we're talking about the reaction to it by POTUS. Besides, the last time I checked, Obama was (and is) a politican... excuse me, Politican... who will sign the "stupid legislation" if not bypass the Congress and the Constitution and issue a Royal Edict... Excuse me, an Executive Order.
finally some one with some sense on here

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're missing the point. We're not talking about making all public schools into parochial schools, we're talking about having a clear moral code being taught in schools.

Yeah, um dunno what this would've prevented here. This kid was sick.

ya know, when all the hype started when obummer POS was elected the first time, and the prices/supply went to hell, I waited.
When the POS was getting elected for the second time, and there was a minor run, I waited, and each time things settled down and life went back to normal.

I thought for sure after the theater shooting that they'd wet themselves but that was pre-election. I agree with you but I'll be picking up a few things.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This time, he doesn't have to run for re-election.

Latest posts

Top Bottom