The shoe's getting ready to drop.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigTuna

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This,

On the other hand. Let them ban all guns, and demand that we turn them in. Im tired of the crap.

Its kinda like, when you know you have to puke, but you cant, so you stick your finger down your throat so you will puke (because you know you will feel better afterwards)

People tend to forget or make fun of 1776.

Lets just get it over with. It is bound to happen.

Lets get this party started.

Let em tell us to turn them in. I will be the first to tell them to go straight to hell.

THIS. THIS. THIS. I am fed up with this perpetual back and forth with gun control legislation absurdity. They want to dance, then we can dance. Drop the BS. They will have to suffer the consequences. End of story.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every gun owner now has a skin in the game. Speak up, join the NRA, write, call or email your congressman, get involved. No more setting on the sidelines. If you want you and your children's rights not to ripped away then you'll have to fight for them. To do nothing is to agree with those that oppose your rights. I once heard the statement " Evil will flourish, when good men do nothing" that about sums it up to me.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're missing the point. We're not talking about making all public schools into parochial schools, we're talking about having a clear moral code being taught in schools.

You're missing the point my friend... It is a parents responsibility to teach such things. Parents should teach morals. Parents should teach the difference between right and wrong. I remember a day when that was done with a belt. Alas I watch as even my own sister and BIL just ignore my often turrible little nephews... And I keep my mouth shut, as I am not their parent.

Schools should teach history, maths, sciences, and proper grammar and literary skills on a scale that could, one day, maybe level us out in the academic world. Maybe to shoot back into the world top ten.

CastleB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayer in schools is not going to stop the violence in the schools or anywhere else.
Armed teachers are going to midigate it, not stop it.
New legislation restricting legal ownership is not going to stop it.
A total ban on guns will not stop it.
A total ban on knives will not stop it.

Society's attitude about making these mass killers infamous and devoting hundreds of hours interviewing victims family's and attempting to analyze/justify their gun contol agenda's is the main issue in my opinion.

Copy cats abound among the wanna-be's. Even though death is their only future, they want the noteritiety of causing mahem.

Is that mental instability, or is it a wish to be famous? No matter what, we make them famous.

Media blackouts until the investigation is complete, a list of the victims, and another media blackout until the autopsy's to determine death, and then its over.
Shooters name never mentioned.

Post incident news reports banned.

I suspect if the folks in 1776 had the massive amount of information we have now, we may have still been subjects of the Queen.

There is a lot of truth to this and the copy cat theory.
When the mainstream media was reporting on this incident. They kept repeating that this is the "Second worst" in school killings. Which is true by the numbers compared to W.V. but some psycho ******* is out there trying to figure out how to become #1!!!

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt that writing your congress people will work this time. The libs and other gun grabbers wait for a tragedy like this where public opinion is fired up against guns and use it to force through anti-gun laws. How do you think they got all the previous gun laws passed. Go back and check. I will bet almost every gun ban or law was passed shortly after some kind of highly public shooting.

You, sir, are absolutely correct.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Writing your congressman is a waste of time. Even heard Clark Howard tell a guy on the radio (on a totally unrelated topic) that he feels writing your congressman is a waste of time as "I honestly don't think they care anymore what the people want". I agree 100%. They haven't given a damn in years. The only input they want from you is at the ballot box; otherwise, STFU and let them get back to doing what they want.

Latest posts

Top Bottom