The shoe's getting ready to drop.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This,

On the other hand. Let them ban all guns, and demand that we turn them in. Im tired of the crap.

Its kinda like, when you know you have to puke, but you cant, so you stick your finger down your throat so you will puke (because you know you will feel better afterwards)

People tend to forget or make fun of 1776.

Lets just get it over with. It is bound to happen.

Lets get this party started.

Let em tell us to turn them in. I will be the first to tell them to go straight to hell.

I'm with you, man.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Writing your congressman is a waste of time. Even heard Clark Howard tell a guy on the radio (on a totally unrelated topic) that he feels writing your congressman is a waste of time as "I honestly don't think they care anymore what the people want". I agree 100%. They haven't given a damn in years. The only input they want from you is at the ballot box; otherwise, STFU and let them get back to doing what they want.

They care a lot more about lobbyist dollars lining their pockets. As much as I have issue with the NRA, I am renewing my membership today plus some to try and help line those pockets to protect my freedom. Don't like it but I'm not going to stand on the sidelines and watch my rights disappear.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So what, I voted for Obama the last 2 times. Are you so stupid to think a McCain or Romney Presidency would have prevented any of these shootings? You must live in a pretend word. Did George Bush prevent 911? Did the great Reagan prevent an attempted assassination?

Put the blame for this pending political fight where it belongs, on the crazies who committed murder. Or better yet on the Politicians who may vote for some stupid legislation.

Ha, my fault, how stupid.

That's funny...I guess we'll never know will we!!! Perfect alibi.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't been an NRA member but I just joined. Might do some good, might not but worth $35.00 to give them one more number to count.

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So. They get rid of the semi-auto and the so called assault rifle. What will they do when. Someone come into a school. Armed with several Wheelguns loaded with 357 or 44 magnum. And 20-30 speed loaders in a bag. I cut my teeth on the wheelgun. I am a little rusty. But, I could load fairly quick with speed loaders. There is and they are missing the bigger picture here. Regards

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Straw man argument. We're not talking about the crime, we're talking about the reaction to it by POTUS. Besides, the last time I checked, Obama was (and is) a politican... excuse me, Politican... who will sign the "stupid legislation" if not bypass the Congress and the Constitution and issue a Royal Edict... Excuse me, an Executive Order.

No, what im responding to is the flawed logic of those who say we can blame those people who voted for Obama. Voting for Obama or Romney or McCain wouldnt stop any of this from happening.

you kid yourself if you think otherwise.

Lurker66, did you actually read, digest and understand what I originally wrote or did you just respond in a knee-jerk fashion? I said that we are NOT talking about the crime. We know that there is no one who could have stopped this tragedy from happening (actually, there were many, but this is not the forum to discuss that...) and we are NOT "blaming" Obama ( or the people who elected/reelected him) for the crime. What we are saying is that, thanks to people like YOU, we have a POTUS that will do his dead level best to have the 2nd amendment rights of ALL of us (you included) stripped away from us because of the actions of an infinitesimal number of mentally disturbed individuals.

I have to assume you are either a Democrat, an "Independent" or a member of the Nelson Rockefeller wing of the GOP ("take the hallway to the left, sir..."). You seem unable to fathom that the Democrats (Liberals, Progressives, what have you) are hell bent on making the American public the "sheeple" some refer to here. If you don't think this will hit you as hard as it will hit everyone else, then you are engaging in magical thinking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom