The shoe's getting ready to drop.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The GOP won't stand up under the pressure. If/when Boener rolls over on the fiscal cliff, he'll roll even faster over this gun bill. Glorious Leader would use all of his re-election's political capitol if he could pass a major gun control bill.

Boys and girls, buy them quickly.

Yes, because Boner and the rest of the RINO's will double down on stupid before admitting they're wrong. :(

Crosstimbers Okie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pay up your memberships to the NRA, GOA, SAF and the rest. They are going to need the resources to fight with. Keep the heat on your congresscritter and let no anti-gun statements in the media go unchallenged.

Cougar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sarah Brady (The Brady Campaign) Twitter Post:

"In order to pass legislation in the Senate it will take 60 votes (GOP filibuster proof) and 218 votes in the House. #Feinstein AWB -get busy"

TSgt Twitch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, unfortunately.

Unfortunately, I agree as well, but I also fear that due to the division of the GOP ( religious conservatives vs just fiscal conservatives vs constitutional republicans vs independants etc) we will never rise up as a peoples for freedom- We cannot even agree that mormons are christians, or get behind the pony presented to us because he is "big business". Also until the day I retire ( any day now literately) I have to be on the side of the US of A. I will not take up arms against her civilians but nor can I take up arms against the legitimate government elected by the peoples. (unlawful orders are one thing but for better or worse those serving right now are the apparent voice of the american peoples and any law passed legally is law)

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was pissed he quoted scripture. This ******* won't allow religion in schools and he quotes scripture (more than once) in his speech to the entire nation?

Just some more hypocrisy for you.

It infuriates me.

That's one thing he does right. These are public schools filled with more than just Christian students. Want your child's education supplemented with religion then send them to private school.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was pissed he quoted scripture. This ******* won't allow religion in schools and he quotes scripture (more than once) in his speech to the entire nation?

Just some more hypocrisy for you.

It infuriates me.

Keeping God in school could have prevented this tragedy??? Please tell me how many cases of child molestation he prevented in churches...

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think this is going through congress... I think based on Obama's comments of "I'll do everything I can... in my power..." This next thing is going to be an executive order.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ya know, when all the hype started when obummer POS was elected the first time, and the prices/supply went to hell, I waited.
When the POS was getting elected for the second time, and there was a minor run, I waited, and each time things settled down and life went back to normal.
I don't see anything different this time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom