The truth about swampratt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aw come on Pa, you don’t mean that!

Go away kid.jpg

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had this house and shop in the city, and I was slowly moving out and a guy makes me an offer I can't refuse, but wants to close in 30 days and I think walk in the park. I couldn't have been more wrong. I found some trailer parts, and I remembered swampratt worked on trailers so I messaged him and things took off from there. Well he and a buddy, sometimes two, with trucks and trailers came and they started gitner done. I'm old, crippled, and grouchy, and those guys saved my butt. They loaded everything, asked me what else could they do, and just kicked butt for days. They refused to take money, it was ridiculous all they did for me, and were just so helpful. Swampratt is an exceptional person, I didn't expect him to do any of this, guys like him are few and far between.
Agreed

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had this house and shop in the city, and I was slowly moving out and a guy makes me an offer I can't refuse, but wants to close in 30 days and I think walk in the park. I couldn't have been more wrong. I found some trailer parts, and I remembered swampratt worked on trailers so I messaged him and things took off from there. Well he and a buddy, sometimes two, with trucks and trailers came and they started gitner done. I'm old, crippled, and grouchy, and those guys saved my butt. They loaded everything, asked me what else could they do, and just kicked butt for days. They refused to take money, it was ridiculous all they did for me, and were just so helpful. Swampratt is an exceptional person, I didn't expect him to do any of this, guys like him are few and far between.
Surprised he didn't move it all with the camo car!!!

From what I have seen on here, he is always a great guy.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, Swampratt is good people.

The only issues I have with him, is he overloads trailers, promotes dangerous reloading techniques, exaggerates about bringing a deer down with a single shotgun pellet and he is known to have eaten armadillo and other strange critters.

In spite of those faults, I count him as one of my friends!
Only had armadillo once but don't remember it being too bad to eat, but was 14 yrs old at the time.
Probably not gonna happen these days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom