The truth about swampratt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first time I met him he looked familiar to me. I also noted his last name and I went to school with kids that had that name, I was friends with them too. He says they could be related.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You forgot, is friends with unsavory people.

1697838887983.jpeg

And the best friends you'll ever have!!!

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm the kind of person that won't ask for help-relatives or others. I just do it myself and always have. Maybe I'm foolish in this regard...
Swampratt and I discussed this very thing today. Seems we were both frustrated about helping others, and receiving nothing in return. We both said that would change, but I didn't believe him, I think if someone asked for help, he would, it's in his DNA.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Listen, swampratt and I aren't friends, that takes awhile, but I think we will be. We talked about everything from carburetors to bullet casting. What I saw in him was a young me, but better, he is honest, he is genuine, not full of BS. We discussed how well thought of he was here, I've been on various gun boards for twenty odd years and never seen anyone that had garnered the status he has here. What's going on? He isn't interested in being all knowing, all caring, he just tells it like it is. He is a unique individual, recognized for doing things we should all be doing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom