They think those big clips kill?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The case to keep them is that banning them is an exercise in futility. I'm not keen on spending time, effort or my tax dollars on something that won't make a bit of difference. It would work just about as well as Prohibition did.

And for the record, I don't own any of those "clips" nor do I ever plan to own any. Unless they repeal the NFA and I can buy a Glock 18.....

Steve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what did they do 100 years ago, after found guilty of murder or even horse thievery in a court of law, these people were hung in the public square......i'm not saying this is the way to go but it sure might make a few of these folks take a more civilized approach when trying to decide whether to break the law or not. we have become a soft society, someone or something else is always to blame for our actions....ie the clip the guns etc. rediculous

Steve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Based on some of the CCLs I have seen out and about at the range, I am going to say very few are "properly trained".

I am by no means anti-gun. but there are a lot of idiots carrying them.

this. i was shocked at bullet placement by most of these folks at 7 yards in my class. many of the shots wouldn't have stayed in the torso as they were so far outside center mass.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
what did they do 100 years ago, after found guilty of murder or even horse thievery in a court of law, these people were hung in the public square......i'm not saying this is the way to go but it sure might make a few of these folks take a more civilized approach when trying to decide whether to break the law or not. we have become a soft society, someone or something else is always to blame for our actions....ie the clip the guns etc. rediculous

I agree that in the current system the punishment doesn't fit the crime. It makes it harder to bring harsher punishment though when you have highly publicized cases of people that were wrongly imprisoned now cleared by DNA, or LE corruption issues with folks convicted like Tulsa has(not picking on Tulsa LE, just using it as an example).

I personally think the Tucson shooter should have been tried, convicted, and sentenced at the scene, in front of cameras for all of the other wannabes to see and understand....

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! I sure pissed of the Dirty Harry fan club this morning.

How about 40 of you stand in a 20 ft circle and fire at a target in the center? Don't be afraid, you're all properly trained. To add a little reality to the exercise we'll have 100 screaming and crying people running in all directions including through the circle.

Gunrunner45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nobody in the media wants to address the truth because it doesn't serve their cause.

The truth is that it is almost impossible to stop someone from killing who has no regard for their own life. If someone wants to kill and is willing to die in the process there is nothing you can do to stop them. Banning guns, magazines or ammo will never change that.

It had nothing to do with the gun or a magazine or any other instrument he chose to carry out his execution with. The sad fact is if it wasn't a gun it would have been a knife or a bomb or whatever. If he wanted to kill people and was prepared to die in the process then there is not much anyone can really do about it. Why do you think suicide bombers are so effective?

Latest posts

Top Bottom