Thinking About Growing Commercial Marijuana...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
together, you and I (a complete stranger on a random gun forum) can turn his life around. Lets do this.
. I appreciate your offer but I'm afraid that he is :too far behind the power curve." He doesn't use drugs now but hasn't paid either federal or state income taxes since approximately 1995. Back then he owed around $900.00 but it is several thousand now (I don't know the exact amount) has no driver's license or car, works for a guy that pays him cash that knows he owes taxes. A few years ago I completely rebuilt a VW Bug and sold it to him for $200 thinking maybe the "time is here." He let someone rear end him and it knocked the bails off the valve cover and oil leaked out, he tried to drive it home and the engine seized. He sold the car a few months later for $600. I took a auto body class with him at Vo-Tech and he did get a certificate but said the work was "too hard." I could go on but how can he be helped when he is so far behind in taxes and no drivers license? And money? I've given and I'm in the sunset of life at present.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
. I appreciate your offer but I'm afraid that he is :too far behind the power curve." He doesn't use drugs now but hasn't paid either federal or state income taxes since approximately 1995. Back then he owed around $900.00 but it is several thousand now (I don't know the exact amount) has no driver's license or car, works for a guy that pays him cash that knows he owes taxes. A few years ago I completely rebuilt a VW Bug and sold it to him for $200 thinking maybe the "time is here." He let someone rear end him and it knocked the bails off the valve cover and oil leaked out, he tried to drive it home and the engine seized. He sold the car a few months later for $600. I took a auto body class with him at Vo-Tech and he did get a certificate but said the work was "too hard." I could go on but how can he be helped when he is so far behind in taxes and no drivers license? And money? I've given and I'm in the sunset of life at present.
Some just dont want help.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

yep, sounds like a real **** bird. Even wonderful people make mistakes though and its never too late. Colonel Sanders (of KFC) didn't really get kicked off until his 60's.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some just dont want help.
. Actually he told me he ruined his life about a year ago. He is going to have to take the initiative at this point, contact the IRS and seek their help, lowering the total owed, payments. It's up to him, his mother defended him because he had "dyslexia." Heck I've known physicians with dyslexia, that is a lame excuse for failure in my opinion. A lot of people have trouble keeping their thoughts organized, speaking in public, etc but they go on to be success in some degree. Everyone can't graduate from college but Vo-Tech can train a person in less than a year to make onwards toward $50,000 per annum. And the cost of Vo-tech is extremely reasonable as compared to college and in some cases the rating is free (nothing is free) or at a reduced cost.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
. Actually he told me he ruined his life about a year ago. He is going to have to take the initiative at this point, contact the IRS and seek their help, lowering the total owed, payments. It's up to him, his mother defended him because he had "dyslexia." Heck I've known physicians with dyslexia, that is a lame excuse for failure in my opinion. A lot of people have trouble keeping their thought organized, speaking in public etc but they go on to be successes to some degree.
I haev dislexia and owrk with numbers so I haev to be rael fulcare

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
. Actually he told me he ruined his life about a year ago. He is going to have to take the initiative at this point, contact the IRS and seek their help, lowering the total owed, payments. It's up to him, his mother defended him because he had "dyslexia." Heck I've known physicians with dyslexia, that is a lame excuse for failure in my opinion. A lot of people have trouble keeping their thoughts organized, speaking in public, etc but they go on to be success in some degree. Everyone can't graduate from college but Vo-Tech can train a person in less than a year to make onwards toward $50,000 per annum. And the cost of Vo-tech is extremely reasonable as compared to college and in some cases the rating is free (nothing is free) or at a reduced cost.
I think every family has one or two like that. Nobody has the Wally and Beaver family.

Latest posts

Top Bottom