This Hurts, Especially with a 3 year Wait

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Over the weekend got in touch with Diamonds Direct on Penn in OKC. My full intention was to merely look at a Blancpain 50 fathoms. Low and behold, not one in the store, but they do have lightly used Rolexes and Breitlings. What really caught my eye was a Batman Rolex (Blue and Black Bezel GMT Master II.) They actually had a good grey market price on it and can get many other wristwatches. They offer box and paperwork as well as a 2 year warranty, best of all, the watch looks as good as new. The salesperson, Cyndi was very good and almost closed me, however wife's objections and funding 2023 IRA's precluded my from buying. If you are interested tell me, be happy to share her info.

Other watches you may want to check out, they had a couple of Datejust 41's, a sub, a Daytona, and a James Cameron as well. They also had Breitling and a couple other watches, and can get Blancpain since they are an AD for Blancpain. Know you prices before you go in. Some are deals, some are not.

Perhaps later on this year if they have another.

729276212.jpg
729276227.jpg
729276259.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom