This Hurts, Especially with a 3 year Wait

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is some nice watches, didn't know they dealt in used like that. My go to place has always been Watches Etc on 39th here in okc. Have bought several Rolexes, a Breitling, a Tag Heuer and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is some nice watches, didn't know they dealt in used like that. My go to place has always been Watches Etc on 39th here in okc. Have bought several Rolexes, a Breitling, a Tag Heuer and others.
I like Watches, Etc, However the last two I considered buying had no boxes, no papers. Have to admit I do like Rolex service, last watch I sent got a new dial and hands, and is about one second per day fast. No warranty card, no way to get Rolex service usually, especially on a newer watch. I have heard that if Rolex replaces a crystal, they do mark it as a replacement via etching. If a Rolex has been serviced by Rolex, you do have a service record you can look up online as well.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By the way, Diamonds Direct only will buy no scratches, like new. They also must have box and papers.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was where I saw the Artya watch. Did you get a look at those?
I didn't realize those Rolexes were used or I would have asked the price......
Think they had two, one had ammo, one had chambers of a revolver. Almost hypnotic and graceful as to how they spun. Very expensive, not my cup of tea.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to BC Clarks today, In search of a Daytona (Not for me, for my Uncle.) He wants a 126500LN with a Black face. Waiting List is 11 Years. Also note, was on the waiting List at Brockhaus Jewelry in Norman. Found out they lost there AD status with Rolex (ugh) and I was on the list waiting for a Submariner there. Unclear if they will honor it if they get AD Status back. POed. Was on the list at BC Clark's on May, they lost their AD status at that store and the list was tossed. So, two Rolex waiting lists and the store went out of business of selling Rolex. Reason why? Not enough case space devoted to Rolex at both stores.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being uninformed and poor, how much is a Black and blue Rolex submariner sell for these days
The Rolex Submariner goes for $9,100 retail, however used and grey market may go for much more, up to $20,000 and more. As for blue and black it is unavailable in a submariner. The appeal is growing net worth and being able to enjoy them for a year or two. I may sell my Rolex Explorer when I get a new one. What spurred this weird dynamic where used is worth more than new? Extra money and easy credit during the pandemic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom