This Is What Will Happen If ‘Greatest Voter Fraud Operation Ever Biden’ Becomes POTUS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The GOP is those swing states certified first. The Dems did also as a ****bird move to "not take any chances" (Their words). So this seems like some more 4 D chess and I dont play chess.
Wait n see, maybe nothing happens.
I don't know whether you're trolling or not, but are you under the impression that states have two legislatures? Do they have a Republican legislature that can empanel one slate of electors, and a Democratic legislature that can empanel another slate of electors? Think about it.
It seems more like 1 D checkers.

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know whether you're trolling or not, but are you under the impression that states have two legislatures? Do they have a Republican legislature that can empanel one slate of electors, and a Democratic legislature that can empanel another slate of electors? Think about it.
It seems more like 1 D checkers.
IDK how they did that actually and I dont think it matters, they did and its being reported as such.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is only one set of certified results and electors from each state. They all give Biden the win.

There is no alternate slate of electors from swing states that was “certified by the Republicans first”.

Groups of Republicans may have submitted an alternate slate, but they aren’t official and have zero standing under our electoral system.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is only one set of certified results and electors from each state. They all give Biden the win.

There is no alternate slate of electors from swing states that was “certified by the Republicans first”.

Groups of Republicans may have submitted an alternate slate, but they aren’t official and have zero standing under our electoral system.
The republicans certified first from what I heard so any alternate Dem votes that have 0 standing I guess.
And no where did I say it was going to work for anyone. Its just unpecidented is what I in fact said.

Last edited:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The republicans certified first from what I heard so any alternate Dem votes that have 0 standing I guess.
And no where did I say it was going to work for anyone. Its just unpecidented is what I in fact said.

Im not sure what kind of convoluted process you are referring to or what you are reading but the official state results and elector votes being sent to Congress from the states give Biden the win.

There is no “oh! we certified first so we win” provision for random groups lol.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im not sure what kind of convoluted process you are referring to or what you are reading but the official state results and elector votes being sent to Congress from the states give Biden the win.

There is no “oh! we certified first so we win” provision for random groups lol.
Dude, I'm just posting what I heard. IDGAD if its worthy, correct, doable or makes iggy sleep better. I'm just tosssing fodder for conversation, you're trying your darndest to start a fight.
Now step off.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude, I'm just posting what I heard. IDGAD if its worthy, correct, doable or makes iggy sleep better. I'm just tosssing fodder for conversation, you're trying your darndest to start a fight.
Now step off.

...and I’m telling you that what you are hearing, and spreading, is absolute garbage and fake news devoid of any shred of reality in regards to how the process works.

I can’t believe it makes you sleep better.

I’ve received no less than 5 fund raising text messages, 6 phone calls, and countless emails today asking me to send money to “help win this fight”.

If you can’t figure out the real motivation at this point you are really just trolling for fun or not the brightest bulb in the chandelier lol.

This is about separating fools from their money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom