This Is What Will Happen If ‘Greatest Voter Fraud Operation Ever Biden’ Becomes POTUS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We certainly don't want to be fools.
However, there are plenty of voices discussing alternative paths going forward that are not asking for donations.
Your spam inbox is not a good sampling of where we are.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...and I’m telling you that what you are hearing, and spreading, is absolute garbage and fake news devoid of any shred of reality in regards to how the process works.
You dont listed very dam good do ya.
I
D
C
The validity, its being stated on TV and I simply posted it for information. Use it how you want.
I've recievved not one call, text or email so I guess they know who the idiots arent.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve received no less than 5 fund raising text messages, 6 phone calls, and countless emails today asking me to send money to “help win this fight”.

If you can’t figure out the real motivation at this point you are really just trolling for fun or not the brightest bulb in the chandelier lol.

This is about separating fools from their money.
Man! What list did you get on? I haven't received any, but I'm a registered Independent, maybe that makes a difference.
I did donate to one of the legal funds early on.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The republicans certified first from what I heard so any alternate Dem votes that have 0 standing I guess.
And no where did I say it was going to work for anyone. Its just unpecidented is what I in fact said.

Interesting. I hadn't heard that it was zero standing, but again, sources vary. It'd seem that there is a flaw in our system if the first group to vote in the EC, regardless of certified state vote, is the one to be counted. Everything i've seen said that to be official there needs to be some seal or approval from an entity of authority, like the governor or legislature (which wasn't in session in many of the states yesterday).

And in terms of it being 'unprecedented', i guess the electoral act came about after a group from south carolina showed up to vote in the EC in 1876, even though they had no support from state officials. They demanded to be counted, but weren't. That led to the establishment of a law outlining the process (though that law has never been challenged).

a wild time to be alive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom