1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

This is why Boebert has Pelosi’s panties tied in so many knots

Discussion in 'Law & Order' started by RugersGR8, Jan 31, 2021.

1. RugersGR8

RugersGR8 Sharpshooter

OKNewshawk likes this.
  2. TedKennedy

TedKennedy Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    We should disavow them, and try to appear more moderate, that seems to have worked out well in the past.
    Screw that.

We should make wild accusations of racism and misogyny against anyone that disagrees with them, and use the same tactics the antigunners use. Conforming to what WE see as fair is a losing game. I'll take a pro-2A nutjob over a sensible, politically correct cuck like Lankford any day of the week. The nutjob may lose you some folks, but it's a guarantee guys like Lankford, McConnel, etc..will sell you down the river in a New Yawk Minute.

dennishoddy likes this.
  3. MacFromOK

MacFromOK Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Apologies to all, apparently I got Boebert confused with Greene. :hithead:

Thanks @bigred1. :thumb:
    :drunk2:

4. DavidMcMillan

DavidMcMillan Enjoy your life!

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    That's a great idea. Anger them all! Make them all made at us and then they will see just how wrong they are! Let's prove to the world that gun owners truly are the crazy people we are portrayed to be.

MacFromOK and Rez Exelon like this.
  5. TedKennedy

TedKennedy Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Might as well. Playing Mr. Nice guy is how we got where we are.

chuter, p238shooter and dennishoddy like this.
  6. Rez Exelon

Rez Exelon Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    That statement is as cringy as the idiot M'Lady teen complaining online that no girls date them because they are too nice.

No, "Playing Mr. Nice guy" is not how we arrived in 2021.

DavidMcMillan likes this.
  7. TedKennedy

TedKennedy Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I disagree. "Reasonable" compromises, playing by standards we expect others to uphold, failing to take a hard stance on things from gun control to taxes to unelected officials dictating laws.

So yeah, sign me up with the folks that have seen the circus and call a spade a spade. Y'all that want to be "reasonable" can stay at home with your masks and keep voting for the same team that caves in at the first sign of difficulty. Those SOBs have no character, and are more worried about re-election than statesmanship.

8. Glocktogo

Glocktogo Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Funny how rulers who don't piss off large swaths of the people, don't need their own Praetorian Guard to make them feel safe. Just sayin... :coffee2:

Yean, that's gonna be a "no" from me dawg, but thanks for playing!

A whole bunch of RINO's are using this as an excuse to jump ship and I say good riddance! They aren't our friends and they've always been backstabbers. These are the very people that brought us the Patriot Act and they'll be the same ones bending us over for Patriot Act 2: Domestic Boogaloo.

We have a narrow window of opportunity to prove that we're serious about no step on snek. If they refuse to acknowledge the foolishness of going down that path, so be it. That's on THEM, not us. I refuse to be held accountable for their perfidy and I will not comply with their unconstitutional edicts.

The only persons responsible for MTG, are the voters of her district. If Pelosi wants to disenfranchise those voters and nullify their votes, well that's on her too.

You're right, we got here by playing the Village Idiot. Perhaps we should stop doing that? :confused:

CompIllitR8 and dennishoddy like this.
  9. Rez Exelon

Rez Exelon Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    @TedKennedy and @Glocktogo .... ya'll be sure to bookmark this and come back and tell me I told you so when you're proven right. You do you and see if it works out and makes things better in the meantime. Especially the part about letting the people called RINO's jump ship. That'll work out great if/when the GOP splits into the GOP/Patriot Party that'll just be the death of the ability to ever win the presidency again.

10. TedKennedy

TedKennedy Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Dude, you're missing the point because you are looking at a different goal than I am. If the RINOs jump ship and the Democrats take it all, I'm ok with that. Get it the F done. I'd rather be a minority outsider on the right side than a mealy, watered-down, compromising Republican. Republicans do not
    represent small government
    protect 2A
    cut taxes/spending
    have a spine

Done with them.