This is why Boebert has Pelosi’s panties tied in so many knots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's hard to predict. The status quo is no guarantee of the future. All the experts on east german politics had predictions about who would take over leadership positions in east germany. But no one did....the wall came down instead....not a single expert guessed the country would reunify with west germany.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the last election, it seemed only one party felt like they needed to campaign. The Democratic party seems to use another method to win the elections. Campaigning might be a thing of the past if one party has their way..
I saw a lot of them campaigning. I didn't see them doing a lot of in-person rallys but that doesn't mean that they weren't campaigning. Remember that both campaigns are using specific targeted data collected from the evils of Big Data. If no one is targeting you with phone calls, mailers, etc, then you are basically considered a sure-bet that they don't want to spend money on so that they can spend money and time reaching out to those that might be swingable.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In three years, a new campaign season will be under way, and just as it has every four years, a new candidate will eventually be elected. We tire of whatever in in the WH and want something new. Bad laws will be replaced by good laws and new bad & good laws will be enacted. What generates the changes is the way the general population appears to those folks with egos large enough to consider themselves as candidates. Be involved, be smart, actually attempt to think rather than just listening to Beck, Hannity, and their club, and listen to the public around you.

We have had really bad Presidents and Congress in the past and we have had really good ones in the past, and we will again.

Whether the 2024 candidate has a (D) or (R) next to their name, one thing I'm 100% certain about, is that both of them will be the political equivalent of hot garbage. Both parties will have much better candidates marginalized and excluded before the primaries are over. You can take that to the bank! :(

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn’t give you much to look forward to, I guess. So what is your solution, since you will still be alive and enjoying your hobbies and life?
Are you asking me? Because if you are, I plan to ignore the lot of them. I'm protecting my assets and don't plan on complying with any unconstitutional laws. If they want a piece of me they can come find me on the lake!

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://allnewspipeline.com/Clinton_Body_Count_Exposed_By_Ballsy_Congresswoman.php

I don't agree with everything Greene says, namely QAnon but she seems to be an American Firster.

And Boebert is just articulating the 2A we've been saying all along.
I like that article. Right in the very first paragraph all the platitudes and the use of "single quoted phrases" really serve to let you know that "allnewspipeline" is a totally credible unbiased source of information.

Latest posts

Top Bottom