Those of you who know Grumpy ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys!!! I'm not a crybaby but I'm gonna cry!!

He had such a good night last night that they took him off the vent this morning. Doctor is amazed. All the nurses are amazed. We are all dancing a jig!

He is much stronger today than he was yesterday ... So... Now we start with 1002 different therapists for this that and the other to get everything working again.

I cannot express enough how grateful I am for all the well wishes, warm thoughts and prayers. I do believe in the flow of energy between the Earth and her creatures. Your positive energy has literally worked a miracle because 3 days ago he was not doing anything for himself. Today he is actually laughing at me and all his new girlfriends. 😁

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

He had such a good night last night that they took him off the vent this morning. Doctor is amazed. All the nurses are amazed. We are all dancing a jig!

He is much stronger today than he was yesterday ... So... Now we start with 1002 different therapists for this that and the other to get everything working again.

I cannot express enough how grateful I am for all the well wishes, warm thoughts and prayers. I do believe in the flow of energy between the Earth and her creatures. Your positive energy has literally worked a miracle because 3 days ago he was not doing anything for himself. Today he is actually laughing at me and all his new girlfriends. 😁
That's such great news Patti!! You know, he wasn't ready to let go of YOU just yet and that kept him going. Isn't there a saying about a strong man needing a strong woman beside him? Grumpy scored. :)

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Amazing news!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's such great news Patti!! You know, he wasn't ready to let go of YOU just yet and that kept him going. Isn't there a saying about a strong man needing a strong woman beside him? Grumpy scored. :)

My grandma said the same thing...kinda.

Her's was, "behind every successful man is a woman, kicking him along the way." 🤣

This might apply better to Scooter and Patticakes.

But seriously, this IS awesome and incredible news. Just goes to show, the power of prayer DOES work and God the Father is still on His throne of grace.

Love you Patticakes! :bighug:
Get well soon Scott. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom