Ticks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We live near woods and I cant keep my 2 dogs out of them, so Ive been pullin em off my dogs all winter, they must be deer or just plain ol brown woods ticks. They just get frequent baths, a good collar I get from my vet and a spray that I spray on them here and there that seems to help. For the yard near the house I use this stuff in my sprayer that I get from Coweta Co-op and it works great for around the house.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Talstar P. You can get it for about $35 for 96oz of concentrate. Mix at .6oz per gallon. Safe once dry. Can be used in food handling areas as well.

Sent from my meh, using my meh.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've thought about that, but I know squat about raising guineas. Got any pointers, links, etc, for buying and raising them?

Could've sworn there were guineas for sale in Noble somewhere....Might check craigslist? They don't require a lot as they forage for bugs mostly and act as decent guard dogs against smaller predators.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Could've sworn there were guineas for sale in Noble somewhere....Might check craigslist? They don't require a lot as they forage for bugs mostly and act as decent guard dogs against smaller predators.

Most Atwoods sell them as chicks. We've had bunches off and on over the years. Coyotes ate most of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom