Ticks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guineas are the stupidist animal I have come across. I hate them with a passion. I hate all the loud stupid noises they make, I hate the look of their stupid faces. I'd rather have ticks than guineas. Get chickens, they eat the same things, and not half as annoying. :)

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guineas are the stupidist animal I have come across. I hate them with a passion. I hate all the loud stupid noises they make, I hate the look of their stupid faces. I'd rather have ticks than guineas. Get chickens, they eat the same things, and not half as annoying. :)

So you prefer blood sucking creatures over the birds? That's some deep seeded resentment. lol

Game cam pics showed the coyotes getting them from 10am to 1pm, any day of the week, whether we were home or not.

You have some bold coyotes, that's for sure.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The last guinea we owned..........he was the last and lonesome, and being a social bird, seen his reflection in the glass next to the door on the front of the house. So that's where he spent the next week......standing, eating, crapping, standing, crapping, crapping, and still crapping. This wasn't going to work out and he had to go. A buddy was at the house and I was telling him that the bird was going to meet his end unless he wanted to take him or knew someone that wanted him. He raised an eyebrow and said, "you ever eat one?" No I said......." me neither, be at my house in 2 hours."

He plucked it, halved it, threw it on the cooker and it was as good as any chicken I've eaten.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I know what I am getting Roosta for Christmas...............

Ticks are horrendously bad at the farm in Logan County, just walking in short grass had them on both pant legs, time to treat the clothes with permethrin

Latest posts

Top Bottom