Ticks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We live near woods and I cant keep my 2 dogs out of them, so Ive been pullin em off my dogs all winter, they must be deer or just plain ol brown woods ticks. They just get frequent baths, a good collar I get from my vet and a spray that I spray on them here and there that seems to help. For the yard near the house I use this stuff in my sprayer that I get from Coweta Co-op and it works great for around the house.

[Broken External Image]

Stuff works. If you do find a tick on your pup, it will be dead.

We have to use it with our 3 bostons for they sleep in bed with us. If they have this on, the ticks wont even use them for a ride.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

Stuff works. If you do find a tick on your pup, it will be dead.

We have to use it with our 3 bostons for they sleep in bed with us. If they have this on, the ticks wont even use them for a ride.

Yes it does, we have that and use it. I also have a Boston, and he like all my other BTs and pits he sleeps with me. Baths in Dawn dish soap helps too and with the fleas in the summer. I buy Viper from the Coweta co-op for the yard.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We still get Ivomec from our vet for the dog, it's magic on all thing blood sucker. I wish I could take it but I am half Collie.

My guineas are broody and sitting on a clutch of 20+ eggs, Rooster. I can deliver!

Latest posts

Top Bottom