Tim tebow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzz70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i39.photobucket.com_albums_e157_Buzz70_Funny_Tebow.jpg

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no idea why everyone gets their panties wadded up over his "faith" or showing off of said faith ... My problem with him is he is NOT a quarterback of NFL quality. If John Elway didn't have such a hard on for him, he'd have already been dropped. Tim Tebow has not won the majority of the overtime games he has been credited for winning. The Broncos should THANK GOD that the rest of the team can carry Tebow. But that can only go on for so long ...

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no idea why everyone gets their panties wadded up over his "faith" or showing off of said faith ... My problem with him is he is NOT a quarterback of NFL quality. If John Elway didn't have such a hard on for him, he'd have already been dropped. Tim Tebow has not won the majority of the overtime games he has been credited for winning. The Broncos should THANK GOD that the rest of the team can carry Tebow. But that can only go on for so long ...

You're right he probably isn't a NFL caliber QB, but he does know how to get his team motivated and in the right mindset to win a game.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're right he probably isn't a NFL caliber QB, but he does know how to get his team motivated and in the right mindset to win a game.

I agree with you but motivational ability only one aspect of being a great player. Nothing personal against Tebow and his faith but he is a one dimensional player who has been extremely lucky. Luck will only take you so far ...

I will admit that speaking poorly of Tebow is tanamount to saying Obama is a bad president. Both statements are not politically correct ... Folks will label me as an atheist and a racist now ... lol

Knight92

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a Bronco's fan my problem with Tebow is the fact he is another version of Vick or Newton. Once the defensive coordinators have a year to scheme how to stop their running from the pocket they will not be so good. If you don't believe me take a look at Vick this year versus last year, not nearly as many running yards and forced to pass more. This is where Tebow is going to have an issue having only watched a couple of games this year he does not have the ability to make the decisions and to throw the ball as needed in the NFL. Could this all change sure but I don't believe it will.

Buzz70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tim Tebow is no where near the same talent as Vick and especially not Newton. As for Tebow, personally I have nothing against him. He appears to be a good human being on the surface; however I don't know him personally so I just hear what the media likes to spin. I do think it's cool that he puts a lot of time and effort into charities, props for that. As for making fun of him, well it's too easy. But hey knowing Tebow he will simply turn the other cheek, so don't turn this thread into something it wasn't supposed to be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom