Tip of the day: Take non-horrific hunting pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about the pics where you put the game animal in the foreground and the hunter in the background to make the animal look huge?

Like this?
ai641.photobucket.com_albums_uu135_jmiller556_5bc53090.jpg

This is the biggest deer I have shot and well, although the blood doesn't bother me I wish I would have had some water to wash it off with.

Someone ended up stealing the antlers from me (my fault) and this picture is the only "trophy" I have of this animal now. It could have been a better photo.

So I get what you are saying Ridge, some pics are trophy's, and you don't see people doing head mounts with blood all over them huh?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone ended up stealing the antlers from me (my fault)

Isn't that a hanging offense? My next personal record, I will be hoarding the antlers form the taxi until he needs them. I'm paranoid they might get stolen/burned after hearing stories.

and this picture is the only "trophy" I have of this animal now. It could have been a better photo

A good photoshopper could remove the blood/date stamp from that prolly. It's a pretty good photo otherwise. Rack shows up well against you're black shirt (no, I'm not saying you have man boobs...I mean the deer's rack).

and you don't see people doing head mounts with blood all over them huh?

Dr. Tad has a full body mount of a dead dear lying on the ground with a mannequin likeness of himself midway through gutting it.

Only kidding, Tad. :D

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where's the 1911 doe kill photo, Dennis? I'm jealous of your handgun deer.

We're practicing on does now, all we need are some nice bucks willing to pose.

ai143.photobucket.com_albums_r135_ereif_021_2_1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom