Tipping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dominos? No loss, they have garbage pizza anywaysDominos
Dominoes at one time were pretty good pizza but not so much in recent years. However, I must say that the price of a pizza has gone up in the last couple of years. I find that you can get a good pizza at Eagle One in MWC on Air Depot at a reasonable price.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Dominoes at one time were pretty good pizza but not so much in recent years. However, I must say that the price of a pizza has gone up in the last couple of years. I find that you can get a good pizza at Eagle One in MWC on Air Depot at a reasonable price.
What I find funny about Domino's is for a while they were advertising that they spent 3 years in reformulating and redeveloping their pizza crust recipe.....

They spent 3 years and that's the best they could come up with out of flour and water? No wonder their food is so bad!

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like others, I'll tip generously for quality, friendly service. If you serve and act like you hate your job you likely won't get much of a tip.

If I check myself out or pick up an order most of the time you won't get much if anything from me as a tip . . . but I have left a tip in those situations before.

trickormate

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This isn’t Europe.

I’ve never understood why when the subject of tipping comes up why chitty tippers even enter the conversation. Being a chitty tipper isn’t a badge of honor to be worn like a medal on one’s chest.

I never understood this; why are people chitty tippers? Is it because they just don’t know, or is it because they are either just tight asses or bad people?

If you get chitty service, it’s okay to leave no or a chitty tip. That’s not what I’m talking about. I’m also not taking about tipping at the pizza buffet. I can tell you this, if I go out somewhere decent, and the person/couple I’m with stiffs the server, I don’t go out with them again.
I normally tip from 18 to 20 %. If the service is bad, I'll still tip regardless, but it will be more between 10 - 12 %.

Latest posts

Top Bottom