Top Shot Season 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotahp1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A great final by Dustin...I was really hoping hed win but I was hoping it would be against Gary or Chris. Nothing against Mike as I really was respect him. I just didnt think it was fair since he was the only "loser" to get to try to win his way back in. I think they ought to have a random drawing of 2 "losers" Winner gets to go to the main game to shot his way against the current person up for elimination. GREAT show and I look forward to next season

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have it on DVR, and havent watched it yet. Couldnt resist reading this as I wanted to know although I was 99% certain Dustin would win due to internet/facebook leaks. Cant eait to watch it tomorrow night. Funny how now with a DVR I cant hardly stand to watch one sec of a commercial..........

j-dubb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He crushed Mike and actually noone could of kept up with him that day. Hitting the arrow with his first shot, hitting the long distance targets with his first shot. I don't see where anyone could have kept up with him. He even had time to look over to his wife and friend and give them a thumbs up before he picked up his final weapon. lol Overall he was the most consistent the entire season. Congrats to him, I was pulling for him.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you remember his response after every competition. "That was fun!" Every day that he stayed in the competition for him was just another day to shoot something new. Occassionally he would get caught up in the energy and rush but always finished and said the exact same line, "That was fun!"

Mike killed himself on the shotgun. Remember last year the guy that didn't win got hung up on the 10/22 and the falling plates. Similar issue.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was a great run by Dustin!!! Noone could have beat him that day! He has such an incredible natural talent, and a wonderful attitude! Like someone else said, "That was fun."

Did anyone catch the after show? They showed the participants for next season at the end. There's one smoking hot brunette! Can't wait to see it! lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom