Top Shot Season 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great finish. What a natural talent. I don't know how many guns Dustin has shot or gets to practice with but what natural instincts.

On you-tube it shows Mike Hughes in weight room and practicing shooting. i believe he has his own range. Anyway, it appears he has the funds and time to practice, i think he said about 3 hours per day in one interview. I am not saying anything bad about Mike it is just that Dustin's talent is very impressive.

So, was Mike's problems on shotgun mental? Did he see it slipping away and just could not perform or is there a technical reason.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great finish. What a natural talent. I don't know how many guns Dustin has shot or gets to practice with but what natural instincts.

On you-tube it shows Mike Hughes in weight room and practicing shooting. i believe he has his own range. Anyway, it appears he has the funds and time to practice, i think he said about 3 hours per day in one interview. I am not saying anything bad about Mike it is just that Dustin's talent is very impressive.

So, was Mike's problems on shotgun mental? Did he see it slipping away and just could not perform or is there a technical reason.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mike had a history of over thinking things. I honestly think his issue was mental. his initial plan didn't work and he choked. He kept pushing instead of stopping regrouping and continuing.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mike had a history of over thinking things. I honestly think his issue was mental. his initial plan didn't work and he choked. He kept pushing instead of stopping regrouping and continuing.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the AAR, Mike said that he misaligned the ghost ring sights and couldn't tell where he was hitting at.

Wonder how long next season's chick is going to last since this season's two got eliminated right out of the gate.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like and hate - at the same time - that Dustin won. I think he is a natural (as everyone said), and it is good to see a hobbyist win over some of the pros or semi-pros. I think he is a good enough guy and very likeable and genuine. He seemed, in a word, quite "deserving."

At the same time, he is one of those guys that is so likeable, I would probably be annoyed by him and dislike him if I met him in real life :D I was rooting for Cliff and Chris at first. But I was pretty pleased with the entire final 4 group.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the AAR, Mike said that he misaligned the ghost ring sights and couldn't tell where he was hitting at.

Wonder how long next season's chick is going to last since this season's two got eliminated right out of the gate.

Yep, that's what he said on the "Behind the Bullet" (or whatever it was called).

Good question. It looked like she was the only one for next season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom