Toxic tipping culture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My skin is thick and back more hairy than you can imagine. Nearly full coverage now. All black too. Usually I'm joking about everything and you shouldn't believe me. But this is the true. I have a special back shaver tool. It's worn out.
Hey! I might could use one of those for my legs?? Brand?? 😉

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can tell you from experience being a regular and good tipper does have benefits.
Back in our clubbing party drinking days, we always ended up at Perkins around 1am.
Our steady waitress was the daughter of a co-worker.
When we came in and sat down, Ice tea showed up and then our meals without ever having to order.
She knew what we wanted.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All tips must be reported. Depending on restaurant, a person keeps tip or tip goes into pot to be split.
Just remember when leaving tip on table, That A-hole at the next table will grab the tip off the table before you make it to the register.
Trump said he is going to have legislation by congress to eliminate taxing tips.
Pandering to wait-staff like most politicians, or will it happen?
His record on campaign promises is pretty stellar compared to the rest of the beltway politicians in past history.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
R
:pms2: :rotflmao::pms2::rotflmao::pms2::rotflmao:

I am ALWAYS amused when one of you new kids goes :ooh2:at a post all the OGs are :laugh6: at. Y'all wudda fainted dead away back in the old days! (Here's ribbing you just a bit @Buck98! :naughty::kiss:)
Rib away all you want. I’m here for the laffs, and some of the tears. I might be a “new kid” on the forum but I just passed the 2nd anniversary of my 35 1/2 birthday!! People will be hard pressed to offend me.

Don’t drink with your shooting hand !!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom