Trapping a critter...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back you vehicle up to a point where you can hook a hose up to the tailpipe, stick the hose under the house and fire up the vehicle, have only one exit and sit there with a chair and shotgun preferably with more than one shot, pop a cold one and wait. One of to things will happen it will either get gased out and die or flee. Just an idea and I know gas is getting expensive but anyway. Later,

Kirk

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get everything of value out of your house. Burn your house to the ground.

If Chesapeake wants to put up a rig here, I would. From what I hear, surface damages are more than what's left on the mortgage. We don't have minerals, but I don't care. This place isn't designed to have a kid or two in.

If they'll buy the matches and five gallons of diesel, they can set up shop the next day.

With the difference between the mortgage and surface damages, I could probably (at least start to) buy a decent foreclosure property.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My dad worked with a guy that offered to buy him lunch for every skunk he caught near his shop building. He got a couple free lunches a week for a while, that place was a skunk mecca.

I would have free lunch for several weeks with all of the skunks I've trapped this season so far. They are rampant in our area.

I also was hoping to know what it was.

Glad for you, it seems to be gone, and your getting some quality sleep at night.:D

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's bad... think it's a skunk... heard it spray, going crazy... moved trap because it won't go though that end... in wait just in case it doesn't take the bait...

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
March is the rut for skunks in Oklahoma. They're starting early this year on account o global warning. Your house has become a hot bed of pepe lapew's amorous relations. It DOES have something else down there and the something else is a gal skunk. It's the sort of rough sex that cat's are famous for.
It'll go away in a few days or a few weeks.
Now we know.
Now we know.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
March is the rut for skunks in Oklahoma. They're starting early this year on account o global warning. Your house has become a hot bed of pepe lapew's amorous relations. It DOES have something else down there and the something else is a gal skunk. It's the sort of rough sex that cat's are famous for.
It'll go away in a few days or a few weeks.
Now we know.
Now we know.

It didn't want it...

One of them was trying to get through the opening... clawing and scratching...

Latest posts

Top Bottom