Trapping a critter...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bart: No, there's a badger in there!
Homer: Badger my ass, it's probably Milhouse.

This has been an interesting thread. I just came across it and was hoping by page 3 I'd see some pics, or at least word on what it was. I'm curious to see how it plays out, I'll be watching.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first thought I had was a really romantic bob tail house cat. An old wild tom cat is pretty hard to catch and some of them get real noisy at night when they have loving on their mind..also the stink from them spraying is pretty bad. I hope for your sake it's a cat, skunk or anything other than a chupracabra..OMG..that could get ugly...keep us informed.......

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No sounds last night, and nothing in the trap. However, all of the rodent poison is gone (was about 2/3 full when oklahomabassin was out here). I'm thinking it either moved on or died.

I really wanted to know what it was, too.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No sounds last night, and nothing in the trap. However, all of the rodent poison is gone (was about 2/3 full when oklahomabassin was out here). I'm thinking it either moved on or died.

I really wanted to know what it was, too.

I would just refresh the supply of poison and block the opening up real good. If no further evidence of loch ness critters, I would just keep it covered good and check the poison once every couple weeks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom